Cassidy, woah

I'm so happy Damon and I had this talk. I feel like it makes us even closer than we already were. I'm just glad that he's the person I can share these things with.
School is still boring. We're already 3 weeks further. I've been hanging out with Damon in the weekends. It's Friday today and Cas asked me to come and see a movie at her place, I feel like we haven't hung out with just the two of us for ages. After school, Cassidy and I drive to her house. Her mom's also home. I say hii and than we go upstairs. Cassidy has this special room with a screen protector, almost like a mini-cinema, where we always go when we watch a movie at hers. First we just hang out and eat pizza, we're having a lot of fun, like we always do. We decided to watch 'Safe Haven' today. We've both seen this movie 1000 times already, but it's just so good, so we can keep watching it over and over again. Cassidy starts the movie and we sit down on her comfy couch. We always talk a lot when we're watching a movie, because we've already seen it anyway. We're just talking about school, when suddenly Cassidy slaps my arm.
"Okay, Elena, I need to tell you something. Oh my god, I already wanted to tell you a few days ago, but I figured now was the best time."
"What the hell are you talking about Cas?" I laugh, because she's so hyper.
"Promise me you won't judge!"
"Cas, tell me already."
"Okay, so, last weekend Stefan and I were watching a movie at my place, and my mom was not here, I told you that right?"
"Yeah, she had something for work that weekend."
"Yeah, exactly. So, we were just cuddling during the movie, but suddenly Stefan started kissing my neck and yeah, you know. So I was kinda freaking out, but I enjoyed it so I kinda went with it."
First I look at her, trying to see if she's serious. She is.
"Wait, what? Please tell me it was not on this couch?"
"No, no, listen. He took off his shirt and than took of mine too."
"Yeah, okay, not too many details please."
"Yeah, I'm sorry. Anyways, we went to my room and he kinda spent the night."
"He slept at your place?"
"Well, yeah."
"Woah, Cas!"
"I know, I know. So in the morning I woke up and he wasn't lying next to me, so I thought he left or something. But than I heard something downstairs so I went to look and he was making pancakes! Isn't that the cutest thing?"
"Yeah, that's really cute, I must agree."
The smile on her face makes me happy.
"But, weren't you like... Scared, or so?"
"Of what?"
"You know, he slept at your place."
"Oh, that. Yeah, I was kind of nervous, but I don't know, I just love him so much."
I grab her hand.
"Cas, I'm so happy for you. Seeing you like this makes me smile."
"Elenaaa, that's so cute!"
She hugs me.
"Don't tell my mom, though!"
We both laugh. We talk some more and when it's midnight I go home. I go to bed, tomorrow I'll hang out with Damon again.