Looking for Stefan

We all tried to calm down a bit, I'm glad dad and Rose didn't hear anything. Well, at least they didn't come to see what was happening. It's 3.15am right now and we decided that we should get some sleep and look for Stefan tomorrow, it won't be useful to look in the dark anyway. Cassidy went upstairs. I'm in the bathroom with Damon, trying to clean his face, it hurts. I don't really know what to say.
"I think it's done."
"Thankyou." He looks at me, but I look at the ground. It's all just so weird right now.
"I can take the couch." He starts walking already. I grab his arm.
"No, wait. Than dad will find you in the morning, because he has to go to work early. I'll make a bed for you."
He nods. We walk to my room and I take some sheets out of my closet and lay them on the floor.
"I'm sorry. It's not the best."
"It's okay, thankyou."
I look at him, it hurts to see him like this, but I can't hug him or something, he has to know that it's wrong what he did.
"Goodnight." He says.
"Goodnight." I climb in bed, Cassidy is already asleep. I stare at the ceiling and wait until I hear Damon's asleep. After half an hour he's not turning anymore, so I think he's sleeping. A few minutes later I fall asleep too.

It's Monday morning, my alarm clock is beeping. It's a school day, but I'm not planning on going to school. We have to find Stefan today. I open my eyes slowly and see that Cas is all ready and dressed. Damon is still sleeping, he didn't even wake up from my alarm clock. I look at him, he's adorable. Than I gently push his arm and he wakes up. I whisper.
"Hey, we need to find Stefan."
At first he doesn't open his eyes. He rubs his eyes and than opens them, I can't help but smile. He looks so confused.
"Come on, get up."
He slowly sits down.
"I'm going to take a shower. But seriously Damon, hurry."
I walk to the bathroom.
"Wait." I turn around again.
"What about your dad?"
"He already left for work."
"Okay."
I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Than I get dressed and walk back to my room. Damon's standing there with no shirt on. He turns around showing me his shirt, it's got blood on it.
"Okay, you can't wear that again, let me see if my dad's got something."
I take a look in my dad's closet and find an old black shirt he never wears anymore.
"I'm sorry, you have to do with this."
He takes it and puts it on.
"You don't want to take a shower?"
"No, that's okay, let's go find Stefan."
"Yeah, you snails, let's go. I made you breakfast to go." Cassidy yells from downstairs, and of course Rose heard that. She comes out of her room and looks confused. I sigh.
"We're skipping school today, please don't tell dad." She just nods, she's probably still almost asleep.
We leave and think of places we have the biggest chance to find him.
"Wait, what if he just went to school?"
"Cas, I think that's the last place he'll go to."
We take my car and start driving.
"Have you told him about the tree house?"
"Well, yeah, but I don't know if he knows exactly where it is."
"Let's just check."
"Okay."
So we start driving there, Damon's not saying a word. When we get there Damon and Cassidy get out to take a look. He's not there. We leave again.
"Where's that bar you and Stefan went to some times?"
"It's on the end of the village, you know, where we used to go when we were younger and wanted to be tough. But I don't think that's open at this time."
"No, but maybe someone has seen him."
She nods and we drive to the bar. Everything's definitely closed, but there's a man outside, he looks wasted, but Damon still walks up to him.
"Can I ask you something?"
The man turns around.
"What?"
"Were you here last night?"
"Yes."
"Have you seen a boy, 18 years old, green eyes, his his hair's kind of..."
"Heavy?"
"Yeah I guess you could say that."
The man is just looking at Damon.
"Have you seen him?"
"Yeah, he was here last night. He looked sad, was drinking a lot. Almost more than me." He laughs really hard about his own joke and than starts to cough.
"Did he say something?"
The man stops coughing.
"He was just rattling on and on about his father and something with his mother, that he hasn't seen her for way too long. I don't know anymore."
"His mother? Did he say more about her?"
"I just told you I don't know anymore! He just said he really needed to see her."
"Okay, thankyou so much."
The man mumbles something, but Damon walks back to us.
"I know where he is."