Expansion

I rushed home as fast as I could after school, being rather excited to play with K again. Once I arrived I shut the door and almost jumped on my bed. ALO was already set up from this morning because I was so excited. I dove in and waited in the town square that I was told to wait at. I looked around for any player, anticipating what K might look like.

"Should've known to look for the hair." I heard a male voice speak up.

I turned to look at the voice and saw an innocent looking player walking in a black cloak with armour plating. His face was innocent and his hair down and free, looking a bit like Kirito's. He looked like an AGI build more than anything but I was happy to finally see his face.

"A Spriggan, huh? I had guessed that." I said as he approached.

"Haha, yeah. It was this or an Imp. So, who did you say I was meeting today?" K asked.

"Hey, slow down. I figured we'd have a little date first." I suggested.

"Woah a date?? I uhmm... I'm not good at those..." K blushed.

"Wow. What happened to the hard, untouchable Player1? Is he still in there?" I asked playfully.

"Yeah I guess so. I'm a beast in battle but social interaction is not my strong suit. It's better to be the strong and silent type." K smiled and put his hand on the back of his head.

"Well, not anymore! You're coming with me and we're gonna have a whole day of fun." I grabbed K's hand and started to run.

"Woah hey! I never agreed to this!" K joked.

I led us to a small festival that was going on in the town streets.

"No way! I didn't know Alfheim had off season events." K looked around.

"They're celebrating the anniversary of Alfheim Online's release." I told him.

"Oh, that's today?" K asked.

"Yeah! And we get rare items for it, so lets go!" I ran off to the first festival game.

"Games?" K followed.

"Yeah! It's just like a real festival. You get a special kind of currency here and you spend it on prizes and loot!" I explained as I pay to start a ski ball type game.

"Oh, you're on!" K got competitive.

I threw a few ski balls towards the holes but didn't really get a lot of high points.

"Your turn rookie." I stood back.

K shook his head and grabbed a ski ball. He rolled it and it kicked up right into the 100 point hole. I crossed my arms and waited to see when he'd slip up. K grabbed another ski ball and rolled it more to the right, but what I didn't know is that he added backspin to it. Once the ball caught air it glided into the 100 hole again.

"No way." I said in disbelief.

"Oh you think that's cool? I can bounce it in, watch this." K grabbed a ski ball and slammed it on the runway.

The ball bounced really high once and came down right in the 100 hole. K grabbed his last ski ball and turned around to me.

"How many prizes do you think It'll take to make every other girl in the festival jealous?" K threw the ski ball over his shoulder and got it directly in the 100 hole again.

He let out a little gasp, being shocked himself that he got the shot. The NPC handed K the biggest fluffiest brown teddy bear she had.

"Oh yeah, you'll totally make all the girls jealous with that on your back." I joked.