Bringers of the Apocalypse

Spriggan, Purple, Crystal Swordsman: K

The group of us rushed as fast as we could to the main town square, wondering what on Earth was happening to our world. The spark of lightning crackled overhead as the roar of thunder shook the entirety of Alfheim. A local building next to us was suddenly struck with a bolt as its roof collapsed and instantly caught fire.

"Jesus Christ!!" Liz yelled, as it spooked us all.

"That could have killed us!" Leafa chimed in.

"What in Alfheim is going on here?!" Kirito was concerned.

"Something disastrous. Whatever is the cause of this discord, something truly harrowing is afoot." I didn't like the aura in the air.

"I think... it was him." Shirley hesitantly pointed forward.

We turned to look and bared witness to an unbelievable sight. Before us, upon the hind of an all black stallion, was a hooded figure that hung his head to shadow his face. The horse huffed as the distant rider approached us from the faded grassy plains. The mood in the air felt eerie as we watched the rider be accompanied by two other hooded horsemen. They slowly moved towards us in the chaos, riding together as a trio. I squinted and attempted to see into the hood of the first horsemen, but their distance was too great for me to make out any details. They began to near closer and when they stopped before us, their horses stood menacingly ahead with an intense glare. I was finally able to look properly at the middle horsemen and as I did so, I was immediately met with a pair glowing red eyes. My jaw fell open as the original mask of Red Eyed ZaZa looked up at me from beneath his hood.

 My jaw fell open as the original mask of Red Eyed ZaZa looked up at me from beneath his hood

"Sterben!!" I yelled, able to see his smirk in the mouth gap of his mask.

He let out an evil chuckle in response.

"But alone this time, he is not." A maniacal voice came from the left horsemen.

"For together, we will wreak more than just havoc and destruction." The right horsemen spoke.

"...It's... them. It has to be." Kirito was in complete shock.

"Them, who?" I asked without looking away.

"J-Johnny, and PoH... Vassago." Kirito could barely formulate the words.

"What are you talking about?" I wondered.

"Johnny Black and Vassago Casals were the founders of Laughing Coffin back in SAO. The two of them are responsible for countless deaths and gruesome murders." Kirito informed with horror in his voice.

"Griselda..." Asuna recalled.

"So wait, you're saying..." The hairs stood up on the back of my neck.

"These are ZaZa's right hand men." Kirito gritted his teeth, visibly thinking back to the hurt they have caused.

I faced the horsemen with fury on my face as I angrily drew my blade. I knew this fight would be a hard one, but I tried to prepare myself all the same. Just as I was about to take a courageous step forward however, a fourth horsemen took his place at ZaZa's side.