Havoc Dawns

"Alright K, So let's start this off with an obvious question. Why did you hide your true identity?" Lizbeth started us off as we all sat down on the couches and seats in their house.

"I had no choice. I went under the Reaper alias to avoid detection and heat. Lot's of people want my head." I answered.

"How did you do it?" Leafa asked me.

"Spriggan illusion magic. That's how I made it look like we were two different people." I said.

"Even when you were paralyzed?" Leafa remembered.

"My body was but my wings weren't. When you readied to fight, I flapped back as I created an afterimage and assisted from above as the paralysis wore off." I explained.

"That's why the scar was gone." She figured out.

"It was quite the undertaking actually." I recalled being quite spent afterwards.

"Why were you stalking me?" Leafa questioned.

"I... I do not know... I have never known. I suppose you needed help and I was just there." I wasn't sure how to answer.

"How is it that you're able to cast fire as a Spriggan? To my understanding, each race is only proficient in certain types of magic." Kirito prodded.

"Well, that's precisely it. Proficient. Each race has inherent natural magics, yes. But thru time and dedication, one can learn the elements of all types of magic." K educated.

"Fascinating." Kirito replied.

"Now that all that stuff is out of the way. Why is it you're such a high level?" Sinon asked next.

"I... Hate to admit this but... I have a lot of time on my hands." I smiled innocently.

"That's why you're such a high level?!" Sinon shouted.

"Yup. It's a gift and a curse I suppose. That's actually the reason I moved to GGO in the first place. I got too high in this game." I admitted.

"So then why kill everyone?" Kirito asked me.

"Everything I said before was true. I hide my tracks well and I kill to find a worthy opponent, but I think I may have just found two." I give a slightly evil smirk at Asuna and Kirito.

"Wait... Us?" Asuna asked.

"Kirito is the solo player who beat SAO and I've heard you aren't so far behind." I assured Asuna.

"Well... yes, but, that doesn't mean we should fight." She didn't agree.

"I'm sure Kirito is up to the challenge. His battle with Heathcliff went down in history among the gaming realm." I addressed him.

"You were there for that?" Kirito asked.

"For the one that was publicized. I'm almost mad at you for freeing the people of SAO. I had much left to do, and I hate leaving a game unfinished." I smirked and crossed my arms.

"I can only imagine. And yes, I did promise you a fight." He smiled and I felt like we were getting along.

"Indeed you did, but let's save it for now." I nodded.

"I won't hold back." Kirito barked with a smirk.

"I would expect nothing less." I smirked back.

"You still have a lot of explaining to do." Sinon reminded.

"I suppose I do. What else would you like to know?" I crossed my legs.

"Is there a deeper reason why you kill everyone?" Lizbeth unintentionally made it sound bad.