Fantasize

Sylph, Green, Skilled, Leafa.

I laid on the couch in our house inside of Alfheim and let out a big stretch. I was bored. Lizbeth and Asuna had been gone for awhile with K in their game. I let out a loud sigh when I heard the sound of people appearing. I shot up to look and saw K. He looked down at his fingerless gloves hand and clenched it.

"Where's Asuna and Liz?" I ask.

"Right behind me." K looked at me and said.

Just then, the others began to appear one by one in bright beams of white light. First Liz, then Asuna and finally, Sinon. As soon as Liz appeared, she rushed over to me ecstatic.

"You would not believe what we just went through!" Liz was very excited.

"It was quite intense." Asuna added and found a spot in the living room.

"What happened?" I asked Liz.

"So much! It was both deathly scary and extremely beautiful." She summarized.

"You got shot in the head." K told her with a bit of a chuckle.

"I lived till the final collapse!" Liz defended herself, causing the others to laugh.

"Sounds like I missed out." I smile.

"On the good parts yes, but this game is not to be taken lightly ." K informs me.

"Noted." I nod.

Just then, Kirito and Silica stepped thru the door.

"Oh hey, you're back." Kirito says happily.

"Leafa!" Silica rushes over to me for a hug.

"What, no hug for the rest of us?" Sinon steps out from behind K and asks.

Silica just looks without speaking.

"It's okay, Sinon. I'm pretty sure I'm still too scary for her." K spoke of his Crystal Swordsman avatar.

"That's not true!" Silica defended.

"Oh yeah? You seemed a lot more friendly when we went out for drinks." K pointed out.

"Maybe a little..." Silica realized.

K chuckled and ignited his hand in purple fire then slapped his chest, causing it to spread and engulf him. The flames dissipated and he became his Reaper Alias.

"Better?" He asks.

Silica just nods with a smile.

"There's the Kieran I know and love." Sinon holds his cheek and kisses him in front of everyone.

"Kieran?" Everyone asks.

Sinon looks around at us then back to K. He gives a weak smile and nods. Sinon pries herself off K and stands next to him, then holds his hand.

"Online, my handle is K. In the real world..." He looks to Sinon with a smile.

She smiles back then returns to us.

"His name is Kieran." Sinon nods.

The room stayed silent.

"It's a wonderful name." Asuna said with a heartfelt smile.

"It suits you." Kirito added.

I would have to get used to referring to both my brother and K by their online handles as apposed to their real life names.

"Damn right it does. Knucklehead." Liz says clearly referencing something that happened in their game.

"It's unique!" Silica says with a smile.