Unspoken Secrets

"Stay back!" Recon yelled with his sword pointed at the black figure.

"Or what? You gonna bite me, squeaker?" The cloaked minion asked.

"I'll... I'll cut you where you stand!" Recon hesitated.

"Oh, shut up." The minion kicked Recon away.

I drew my sword and swiped for the black cloaked figure but he strafed to the side and grabbed my arm, twisting it behind me. The minion disarmed me and walked me to K who was now also being held by other cloaked minions.

"Your little girlfriend here is going to watch you die. Her face when I cut your throat is going to be picture perfect." Tanzibal posed his hands like a rectangle around my face.

"She's my sister! And I will tear you limb-from-limb if you touch her!" K lied about me being his sister but was dead serious about his threat.

"Oh? Who is your one true love then? That Sinon sniper girl?" Tanzibal somehow knew her name and identity in GGO.

"How do you know about her?!" K ignited.

"It is as you said: You can't kill your target without personal info." Tanzibal grinned, playing with a ritual like knife.

K clenched his teeth with rage burning in his eyes.

"And when I'm done with you, she'll be the next one to die." Tanzibal pointed his knife at K.

K began to breathe angrily, seeming like he was ready to break out even tho he was restrained by two other men. Tanzibal chuckled and turned his back to us with a casual wave.

"Kill them both." Tanzibal ordered and began to walk away.

One cloaked minion walked up to K with Reaper in his hands.

"Killed by your own sword. How pitiful." The minion looked at the sword longingly, giving K the perfect opportunity for a surprise attack.

K reeled back and smashed his head into the minions face, causing the sword to involuntarily drop. K caught his blade with the end of his foot and tossed it upwards, managing to catch his teeth around the handle of his sword. The minion recovered but was instantly met with K's sword cutting his head clean off his body. The player exploded into shards, giving the minions holding K quite a shock. He bent over with Reaper still in his mouth, powered up and turned his head hard enough to stab Reaper straight through one players stomach. K freed his left hand and cracked his fist against the other players face, freeing his other hand to rip his sword from the now dead mercs body. He spun his blade in his hand and stabbed the second minion in the stomach that stood behind him. K yanked out Reaper and took a stance against Tanzibal as the corpses burst. His skill and focus must have been high to have taken three minions out with his sword in his teeth.

"K!" I yelled, spinning to reveal the player holding my arms behind me.

K grabbed the minions shoulder, yanked him to the ground and buried Reaper in his chest.

"Get behind me!" K instructed as he readied again.

I did as I was told and readied my sword alongside him just in case.

"There's no caging you is there, K?" Tanzibal turned and readied his knife.

"You made a mistake threatening me." K was beyond angry.

"Come then. Let's fight on." Tanzibal changed his stance.

"You're already dead." K didn't flinch.

"Mm. Show me." Tanzibal beckoned.

K lunged forward for a slash but was cut across his cheek just under his eye. K spun to attempt a retaliatory slash but missed, allowing Tanzibal to kick him in the chest. K slid back towards me, quickly feeling his cut before readying himself again.