The Only Thing They Fear Is You

Technopath, Purple, Sharpshooter: K - Player1

"Ooooh! Hell yeah! The inside glows purple and everything! I love it!" I shouted as I shut the driver side door.

"I knew you would!" Nell and I high fived.

"Where's Sinon? We gotta show her the finished product." I told Nell.

He went ahead and opened the garage door to peek outside but didn't see anything.

"She's gone." He simply said.

"What?" I questioned.

"I don't know. She's gone." Nell shrugged.

"What do you mean, she's gone?!" I yelled.

"What's going on..." Llenn woke up with a yawn.

"Sinon's gone! We have to find her!" I got in the new car immediately.

As soon as I sat in the drivers seat, I got an overwhelming feeling of comfort. The seats were made of leather and the dash was covered in carbon fibre. The full black interior complemented the purple lights and electronics. This truly was an exotic car.

"Woah! Is this the finished car?" Llenn peeked inside from the passenger side.

"Get in! We're going after her!" I shouted, not having time for admiring the luxuries.

Llenn got in and I started up the car. Each individual screen displayed a purple galaxy before booting up. The digital speedometer began to glow purple with the other lights as the engine hummed to life. I gave it some juice while parked and the engine roared loudly. It sounded like a muscle car.

"Woah." I gripped my hands on the wheel.

I shifted into drive and pulled out to parking lot. Llenn put her seatbelt on before we hit the road.

"K! Remember, this car isn't what you're used to. Try to take it easy." Nell spoke thru the car speakers.

"Don't tell me what to do." I floored the gas and swerved the ass end of the car out, causing it to screech around the corner.

As soon as we gained traction again, the car launched and we picked up immense speed.

"We're gonna die!" Llenn shouted as she held on for dear life.

In quick succession, I slowed down and drifted right around a corner before flooring it once again.

"Do you even know where we're going?!" Llenn screamed over the engine.

"Virus owns a base of operations. DeathGun would be a fool not to utilize it." I explained and drifted left thru an intersection.

The engine roared each time I pressed on the gas pedal. Surely enough, the glowing red skyscraper moved into view.

"There." I shifted up and put the pedal to the floor.

"Please don't kill us!" Llenn screamed as we flew down the street.

In a few quick moments, we pulled in close by to the skyscraper and I hid my car behind a hologram screen. It made it look like it wasn't even there.

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road." I drew my Deagle and cocked it.

I walked up with Llenn behind me and approached the double front doors. To my surprise, two guards with rifles stood tall.

"Hey, you can't-"

I popped each of them before they got the chance to fight back.

"Jeez, K! Aren't we supposed to do this quietly?" Llenn asked.