No sleep for you

*ducks in trying to avoid being attacked* So.....hey guys! *thinks of last chapter* No one's going to attack me or faint this time ~ right? I mean last chapter...... yeah I'll just leave it at that.

Summary: The day after planning everyone is getting any sleep. What would happen then?

Yeah.... My brain's not working so expect a short chapter! Please ~ ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup laid in his bed staring up at his ceiling. It was 6 am and he still hadn't caught any sleep. He sighed and rolled over onto his side. He groaned and Toothless woke up and crooned at him worriedly. 

"I'm fine bud." Hiccup said, "Go back to sleep."

Toothless got  comfortable again and fell back asleep.

Hiccup then continued to stare at the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid was on the back of Stormfly. She stared up at the cloudless sky as they flew along.

After that meeting last night she couldn't get to sleep and so she was up all night. 

Stormfly squawked at Astrid. Astrid patted Stormfly's side and she sighed.

"Sorry girl. I'm just really really tired." Astrid murmered.

Stormfly flew along very calmly, hoping to help Astrid fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fishlegs was muttering as he laid under his bed. Meatlug next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snotlout was hugging his stuffed animal and just laid on his side. Wishing sleep would come to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The twins were hitting each other with maces on their helmets. They were hoping if they knocked each other out - they would sleep better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 hours later....

Stoick and Gobber landed on Dragon's Edge to find it completely abandoned. 

"Hello?" Gobber asked.

"Let's head to the clubhouse." Stoick said.

So they headed to the clubhouse. When they entered the clubhouse - they found everyone in there - asleep.

Stoick chuckled at sight of Hiccup and Astrid cuddling a bit in their sleep. He looked around and saw a note. He picked it up and read it.

'Dear Dad,

I know that you're coming today. Sorry if you find everyone asleep. We stayed up til 10 pm working on a new plan. Then no one could sleep. So we were up all night long. I know you'll understand.

Your son,
Hiccup.'

Stoick looked at the teens. They sure worked hard. Stoick turned to Gobber and said, "Let's get Skullcrusher and Grump some fish to eat and let them rest while we wait for them to wake up."

"Right Stoick." Gobber said, heading out of the clubhouse.

Stoick lingered a minute longer before leaving the teens to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.... That's all I have for now. 

So yeah...... I'll update... asap

God's Blessings!

~Beth