•I Trust You•

(Credits to AngelBellator.deviantart.com on DeviantArt)

Description: Keith turns Galra for the first time and stuff happens.

*This is more Keith angst, but still here it is.*

<><><><><><><><><><>

-Keith's pov-

"You're not up to this, you can barely stand!" Lance shouts at me.

We were sparing until I started to stumbling. I don't know what's wrong... my head, ears, and the rest of my body hurt like hell though.

Lance wraps my arm around his neck and leads me to my bedroom.

I grunt and try and pull away from him, but he grips my arm tighter.

"Let me go, Lance! I don't need babying. I'm fine!"

"Keith, I know you're like... sick or something, but you're being a stubborn asshole who won't give in... A stupid, stubborn asshole... So let me help you for once!" Lance glares at me.

He puts me on my bed and starts to tuck me in.

"Ok Lance, that's enough!" I yell at him, "I don't need help! I don't need anyone's help. And I especially don't need your help! So leave me alone and don't talk to me, ok?"

Once I'm done screaming at him, I immediately regret it. Lance's eyes have tears in the corner of them and he has the most hurt look on his face.

"Lance, I'm sor-"

"No Keith, it's fine. I'll leave you alone now." He gets up and walks out of my room.

I try to get up and follow him, but a sharp pain in my gut stops me. I roll flat on my back and try to breathe through the pain. I feel hot and sweaty and in need of a shower.

It eventually goes away so I get up and go into the bathroom. I grab a towel and my everyday clothes and set them on the counter in the bathroom. I take off my armor and turn on the shower.

Once it feels warm enough, I step in and flinch. The hot water hurts my sensitive skin. I close my eyes and gently clean my body.

I turn the shower jets off and wrap a towel around my waist. My ears start to ring and it's quite annoying. The ringing increases intensely and I cover my eyes with my hands.

I fall to my knees and start to pant.

Lance! Please come back! I'm sorry that I yelled at you! I need you right now.

LANCE!

-Lance's pov-

I'm in the training room, trying to take my anger out on the bots like Keith usually does, but I don't think is helping all that much.

Stupid Keith and his stupid mullet. All I was trying to do was be a good friend! I understand that he doesn't liked to be touched or whatever, but it still hurt when he yelled at me. I've been trying to get closer to Keith and get past this rival thing, but I don't think he wants to be friends...

I shoot all the bots down and wipe the forming sweat off my forehead.

"Begin training sequence level-"

A scream interrupts me.

It sounds like... Keith?

I run down the hallway. The scream getting louder and louder the closer I get to his bedroom. Once I knock on his door, it stops.

"Keith, Keith, open up!"

There's no reply.

"Keith, please open the door! I'll open it on my own if I have to!"

Still silent.

"Ok, I'm coming in! Don't be naked!" The door opens to reveal a...purple looking Keith?

"K-Keith, is that you buddy?" I stutter.

The creature that strangely looks like Keith growls and lunches itself at me.

"Whoa, Keith! I know it's you. I would recognize that mullet anywhere. Please come back to me. Calm down!" I beg the Galra Keith.

Instead he just growls at me again and showers his sharp fangs. I turn my head away in fear and let out a strangled sob.

I wrap my hands around his neck and say, "K-Keith, please. I know you're in there somewhere. It's me, Lance. The cargo pilot, the jokester, the annoying goofball. Remember me?"

Keith's eyes don't budge and stay the creamy yellow. I bring our faces closer together so we are eye and eye.

"I trust you, Keith. I know you won't hurt me. Please come back. I want to see those violet eyes of yours."

Keith blinks at me and begins to pant. He whimpers a little and goes back into his human form.

"Uhhh Lance? Why am I on top of you and naked?"

"It's good to have you back, Keith"