•Prison•

Description: Keith and Lance get captured by the Galra.

Relationship: none; Klance if you look closely.

Warning: none.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

-Lance's pov-

"Lance!"

"Hmm"

"I've been calling your name for over three minutes now!"

I roll my head to the side and blink at Keith worried face. "I'm s'rry..."

Talking hurts...man, even breathing hurt! I have a long and deep gash on my right shoulder with dark blood oozing out of it. Every time I inhale, my armor suit pushes against my wound.

I'm cold, tired, hungry, and hurting. I just want to go back to the castle, eat some of that green goo and go to sleep. But of course... I'm stuck in a Galra prison with...Keith...

"It's fine," Keith says, getting to his feet. "Just please stay awake for me, okay?"

I offer a smile and watch as Keith pulls out his bayard and begins to slashes at the metal bars over and over. My smile falls and becomes a sour look.

"Keith, just stop. Take a break!" I scold him, scared that he'll hurt himself.

"No, I won't stop. I need to get us out of here!" Keith gasps out. "I need to get you out of here..."

I flinch when Keith goes back at swings at the bars, the loud sound of his sword clanging at them makes an echoing sound against the walls.

I slowly close my eyes, but I get abruptly shook by Keith.

"No, don't close your eyes, ok? I'm almost there. I made a crack in the bars." Keith says, pointing in the direction of where the crack is.

I look over to see where it is, but I notice that there are not soldiers watching us anymore and I hear blasting and screams in the distance.

"Okay," I say while Keith pulls me up to his chest and then hoists me on his back. I wince as Keith's cold armor presses and rubs against my wound.

Keith breaks the bars by kicking them and activates his bayard incase the Galra try to attack us. The whole time I was very close to losing consciousness, but would get startled awake by blasts and hollers. Keith runs outside and hides behind some cargo crates.

I look in the direction where the noises are coming from and I am greeted with the lovely colours of Black, Green, and Yellow lions. Kieth waves frantically at the them and Shiro comes down and runs towards us.

"What happened?" Shiro asks breathlessly.

"When we were on the mission we got shot at and knocked out. They brought us here and we've been staying in a cell. Lance is hurt really bad!" Keith explains and sets me down on my feet. I sway and grab onto him for support.

Shiro nods and places his hand on my shoulder. "Okay, Lance. How long do you think you can hang on until we get you in a pod?"

I just nod and shut my eyes from the spinning. I hear footsteps and feel gentle arms wrap around me. Just by the smell and the way they are holding me, I can tell it's Hunk cradling me in his arms.
(A/N~ Sorry Keith :/ better luck next time!)

"Just hang on, buddy," Hunk says, voice soft and reassuring, and I press my head against Hunk's chest as I nodded off.