•Trapped•

Description: "So, I'm injured, you're sick, and we don't know where we are. Fun..."

*Words: 1406
*Klance if you squint*
<><><><><><><><><><>

-Lance's pov-

We are in the middle of saving a planet when a bullet goes through Blue's screen and into my right hip.

"Quiznak," I curse out into the coms. My left hand pushes down on the fresh wound. "O-Okay don't be alarmed, but I may or may not have just been shot." I wince.

"What! Where? We should get you into a pod right away!" Hunk says hysterically.

"R-Relax buddy. It's n-not that bad. Just a few hours in a pod once we are done and I-I'll be up and at 'em like usual," I gasp out.

"Lance, do you think you can help Keith who is on the ground? You need to dock your lion somewhere," Shiro orders me.

I grunt and do as he asked. I land Blue next to Red and limp onto the orange planet so I can help Keith.

The red paladin is surrounded by Galra soldiers. I pull my bayard out and aim and shoot at everyone of them, never missing a shot.

"Thanks for finally showing up," Keith spits out, slicing every Galra that comes into his path.

I nod and continue firing my gun. When aiming at a Galra that was about to hit Keith, I take a wrong step and a horrible pain goes threw my body. I clasp to the ground a let out a strangled scream.

Keith rolls out of the way of the Galra's blast and runs towards me. He looks pale and his cheeks are a little red, but it might just be because he is hot or something.

"Lance, you good?" He ask me and then breaks out in a terrible sounding cough.

"I'm alright, m-mullet," I stutter.

Keith looks over my body for any injuries and stops once he takes notice of my hip.

"Oh my god, Lance. You are not 'alright!' You're more hurt than we thought. Why didn't you tell one of us that it is this-" he stops mid sentence when he hears a cracking noise. We both look around and don't see anything.

The ground starts to move and crack. We look at it confused and suddenly, the ground breaks beneath us.

-Keith's pov-

We hit the bottom of the dark, underground cave with a thump. My head has been killing me all day and I don't think this helped...

I groan and rub my throbbing head. I look around the damp cave for the blue paladin.

"L-Lance!" I call out for him.

I hear a grunt and turn my head in the direction of where the nose came from. I crawl over to him and see that he is surrounded by big, heavy looking rocks.

"Lance, ya good? No rocks are on you?" I worry, looking over his body. He is covered in pebbles, dust, dirt, and blood.

"S-Something's wrong..." Lance whispers.

"What is it?"

"I can't feel my leg..." he gasps.

Oh god... ok, he's in shock. I need to stop the bleeding somehow!

"Ok Lance, I'm going to put pressure on your wound. It's going hurt, just a heads up." I say calmly.

I place both of my hands on his right, injured hip and push. I look up at him to see it's hurting him. I don't even see a wince.