•My R•

Description : inspired by the song My R.
Warning : suicide attempt and mention of past cutting

(A/N : If you feel like you have read this before, it's probably because you have. This story was on of my first one-shot stories, but yesterday I decided that I wanted to clean up my account somewhat.  I wrote this story was I was younger so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and any other type of errors!!)
<><><><><><><><><><>

Lance's POV

I get rudely interrupted from my beauty sleep by the barreling sound of the alarm and Allura's voice, telling us to go to get up and meet her in the dining room right away. I groan and roll out of bed.

I walk in to the dining room only a few minutes late and see the team looking at me with disgusted faces.

"Hey everyone, what were we talking about?" I ask while smiling.

I pull out my seat, which is next to Keith's, and plop down in it with a grunt.

"Lance, what the heck. You can't keep being late. You could jeopardize the team with this carelessness. How are you even a palad-"

"Keith, that's enough. You can't just get mad whenever you want. It's to early for fighting anyway. Apologies," Shiro says in his dad voice™.

Kieth sighs and looks up at me,
"Sorry Lance," it was quite, but I heard it loud and clear.

"I'm sorry too. I should've been on time. I'll try to do better next time," I says. I look up and see everyone's face full of surprise.

Am I really that irresponsible?

"Ok, anyway paladins, we got a destress single from a planet a little less then a varga. The king on the planet says we should meet him on a building at coordinates (xxx), (xxx). The king said it was an emergency so let's get to it," Allura explains.
(A/N~ I have no idea how I'm supposed to write the coordinates)

~~~~~~~

Whaaat nowww? I mentally whine as I slip on my helmet. I slowly walk into Blue and sit in the pilot seat. Blue starts up with a rawr and we fly to the planet down below.

We land on the surface of the purple planet. There's Galra everywhere so we cautiously go to the the coordinates Allura showed us.

"There's a lot of Galra here. And there's so many civilians that are slaves. This is terrible!" Hunk whisper-yells.

"Yeah, why don't we blast them while we're here?" Keith suggests, raising his bayard.

"No Keith, that is not our mission. Allura told just to go to a building and see what the emergency is," Pidge says with an annoyance in her voice.

We walk up the who knows how many stairs and enter the roof of the building. We see a tall, white alien, with gray hair on the edge of the building, crying. The king is only a few feet away, begging for the alien to get down.

"Your highness, what's happening?" Shiro asks, walking up to the king.

"Oh paladins, thank the gods you are hear. I know this was probably not what you were expecting, but I can't get one of my civilians down. I promised my people that I would protect them and that's what I want to do, but I need your help with this one," The king explains.