•fallingforyou•

Description: Asexual Lance who is in a relationship with Keith. Keith wants to spice things up, but Lance is uncomfortable. Will it be too late to tell him?

Relationship: Klance

*Warning: not-intentional rape.* that means that their will be some sexual stuff happening, but it's not supposed to be pleasurable.

©️ I got some of the dialogue from the story Milk And Honey.

(A/N~ Guys... I've realized that I've been writing some tmnt names in my stories and then I have to go back and fix them XD I've been reading too many fics!! Also, should I write a tmnt fic? Probably not because no body will read it, but whatever! I didn't edit this...Enjoy the story!)

<><><><><><><><><><>

-Keith's pov-

I, not for the first time and definitely not for the last time, wondered if I have done something wrong.

I don't want to sound selfish, or bratty, or uncaring, but I just don't get it. A year into our relationship and my gorgeous, flirty, inappropriate boyfriend still hasn't mentioned anything about sex.

I thought Lance would be all over the idea of having sex, but nope, he still has said nothing about it. We haven't even gone further then kissing and cuddling. Its not that I can am complain about that, Lance is an amazing kisser and cuddler after all. I would happily give up everything just to spend the rest of my life with Lance, doing just that.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about relationships, but I thought most people in relationships would have had sex quite soon into their relationship. At least, I thought, they wouldn't wait as long as a year without saying about it or alluding to it. I was tempted to ask Hunk about it since he was the one in the friendship group who is known as the relationship guru, but it seemed a bit too personal thing to talk about with him.

No, if i wanted an answer, I would have to get it straight from Lance himself.

~~~~~~~

-Lance's pov-

We just got done with helping a planet that was corrupted with Galra bases. After everyone has ate and taken a shower, we all went off to bed.

It has been so long since Keith and I have had a moment to ourselves. Our shared room doesn't have much, but there is a bed, a wardrobe, and a window to look out into the dark nothing of space.

I push Keith onto the bed and straddle him, my hands pressed down on his chest while Keith runs his hands up and down my arms until he goes to hold onto my hips. It's not anything that makes me uncomfortable, as long as he doesn't get any lower than we're good. Keith generally grabs my chin and leads me down for a kiss.

After a few moments, we break the kiss. I press our foreheads together and I find myself closing my eyes, just listening to Keith's breath, just feeling his hands warm my sides as we somehow managed to pull each other closer.

"Hey," Keith whispers with a smile behind his voice.

I open my eyes, "Yeah?"

"Lean back."

I do as I'm told, moving away from Keith and leaning my back against the wall at the foot of the bed. Keith moves onto his hands and knees and made his way over to me.

Keith doesn't come back up to my lips for a kiss. Instead, he goes straight for my neck. His mouth is so warm against my skin that it makes me jump. I can feel Keith's hair tickling my jawline as he keeps kissing up and down my neck. His mouth slowly dip down and give a lighter kiss to my collar bone.