Chapter 1: Meeting The Castee Sister

Elton's POV
Today I was having my roommates react to my sister. " guys come downstairs. Filming the vid." I yelled as one by one they came. We go and sit down then started recording. "Hey guys. I'm here with the roommates and now we are going to react to a very special person in my life. The girl who made me the man I am today." I said to the boys. "Your mother?" Sam asked they laughed. "No love ya mom but no. Actually my sister, Eveline." I say. "You have a sister?" Corey asked. "Yeah I said something about her the other day when we were down by the beach." I said opening my computer. "So the first video we are reacting to is a Q&A. So let's get started with that." I say clicking on the video. "Have you ever tried to deep throat a pickle? I have. I can fit the entire thing in." She says. "Damn girl." The boy next to her says. She smirks and raises an eyebrow at the camera. She then laughs and goes to her intro. "What is up my kitty cats it is me Eveline and it is he Lucas the main Bae. And today we are doing a Q&A and if I don't what to answer I have to take a shot of not alcohol because I'm under age, but of lemon juice. Yay. Ask away." She says facing Lucas. "Ok. How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Lucas asked. "Oh um. Yesterday. Nah I'm kidding. Umm I actually haven't." She says shrugging. "Wait nothing. Like no touching or no.."he says. "Nothing. I mean kissing. My brother would rip the guys balls and dick off forcing him to eat it." She says to the camera. "Ok then. How was school life?" Lucas asked from his phone. "Not good. Got good grades but tons of fucking bullies. So I dropped out and now have a career of YouTube and it's going pretty great. " she says putting her thumps up. In another scene Lucas was looking for a question when she was eat a sandwich. "Have you even tried to deep throat a pickle? I have. I can fit the entire thing in. " she says eating. "Damn girl" he says turning towards her. "Ok enough of that. What to react to anymore vids?" I asked. They nod as I click. "So this one is recent. Like last week." I say clicking on the video. "Oh my god. I have tried to make this intro and keep messing up." She says as the intro starts. "Hey my kitty cats it is I Eveline. And I haven't been posting any vids because something happened." She says. She tries to keep her breathing steady. "Nicolas and I broke up." She says with her voice breaking. She breathes more and tries to calm herself down. "Umm. You guys have been asking what happened. Umm so Nicolas cheated. Yeah." She says with tears and looks down. Lucas goes next to her. "Your ok. Your better without him. Where's that beautiful smile that I love to see?" He asks she shrugs as he kisses her head going away. "I know some people are like ' girl you strong ' but I loved him and gave him my everything. We dated for four years and for what? For him to cheat on me? Nah. It's not my fault he cheated, it's his. He cheated on ' this '" she says outlining her body. She smiles then frowns. " It just hurts me to think about it. Anyways. Since everywhere I go I see that oaf, I have decided to move to LA to be with my brother Elton. Get ready Elton. I'm coming to ruin your life... again. Love y'all. Adios. " she said before her outro came in and her background song was Slow Hands by Niall. "Ok guys. So I know you have some questions. Now let me answer them. MY SISTER IS COMING TO LIVE WITH US! Yay!" I say grabbing silly string and spraying the boys. "MY HAIR! BRUH!" Colby yells. "YOUR HAIR?! MY HAIR!" Sam yells. "GUYS! YOUR HAIR ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT, WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS MY CLOTHES ELTON YOUR DEAD!" Corey yells as I laugh. "Bye guys" I say shutting off the camera. "So she is coming to life with us?" Colby asks taking the string out of his hair putting his beanie back on. "Yes. Just don't mention Nicolas around her it's a sore subject. " I say frowning. "Which room will be hers" Sam asked. "Her room will be between mine and Aaron's. " I say. I'm happy to see my sister after seven years. I haven't seen her since I was twenty and she was thirteen. It's been so long. I miss her.
***                      |
Please read. \/
End of Chapter one.
I know this chapter won't get much likes but comment how you want Colby and Eveline to fall in love. My idea is at the abandon mall, they look at each other and start hanging out more and gain feelings. Also, I need ideas. I will take anything so please comment and comment 💙 if you like Eveline or vote. Thanks. Hope you enjoyed. Good or nah?