For A Special Someone A/N ~ NOT A CHAPTER

This is a A/N. This is because I have come to notice that this book is almost 30 chapters long. I have an important question for you guys.

'Do you want me to continue this book or finish this book and start a new one?'

I also have another question for you guys. I have wanted for a long time now to write a book about a different YouTuber and if not YouTuber than a song artist(s). This would include people from David Dobrik's vlogs, Jake Paul, or people from his vlogs, Logan Paul or people from his vlogs, or someone from the Why Don't We Band.
(If you don't know them, look them up. They are sweethearts.)

So if someone comments what YouTuber I listed above ( or any YouTuber you want) and wants me to write a book about them. I will.

Also I just want it say thank you to
ashley93  this human being was so kind and voted for every single one of my chapters. I can't say thank you enough times to show how happy it makes me. So thank you for the votes Ashley, I really appreciate you and just Thank you. For like the hundredth time but it just makes me happy knowing someone is enjoying my book.

Not just saying thank you to Ashley, I'm thanking all of you guys too. Some of you guys might not vote or comment, but that's fine. I know you guys like my book by all the reads. I almost have 900 reads mad I just wanna thank those 900 people who decided to take their time and read my book. I'm not just saying 'oh I got 900 reads I'm so cool' no, I'm saying that we are growing our own little family of readers. I know this might be weird, but it keeps growing and it makes me happy thinking about my book growing from and because of you guys, the readers.

(Self promoting my other book "Colby and Roommates imagines, go check them out and comment your name, username, What roommate you want me to write you with, and what you want to happen)

So thank you all for reading my book. No this is not the end of it, I will be adding more chapters. But like I said, I might end it if it gets too big.
(That's what she said)
😝🤭🤭

Bye my people.
(I love all of you)
💚💚💚💚💚💚