AN EXTRA CHAPTER: Halloween

This isn't in the order of real life so the boys haven't left for Egypt yet.

Eveline's POV
I was getting ready with Lucas when there was a knock. "Yes?" Lucas called out opening the door seeing everyone. I didn't know they were there and walked out with a bra and pants on. " Lucas.... I need help. I switch bra cups so now I have C cups and I don't know which one will match my shirt. "I said walking to see him with the door open. "Shit" I said turning around and ran to his room. I hear a door shut and see Lucas entering his room. "The hell? You could have at least told me?" I yelled. "Well. Bitch. You wouldn't let me talk. Also that skin colored one matches more. " he said leaving. I sigh and changed into my Halloween costume.

I then leave my hair in its natural wavey curls

I then leave my hair in its natural wavey curls. I then exit the room. Scott and Zane were pirates, some other person was spongebob, Liza was a different version of Jeff, David was himself, Katrina and Sam were nerds, The rest of them were also wearing costumes. I wen as Betty, Lucas went as Kevin, "where's Colby" I asked. "He said he would run late and to meet him at the party"Sam said. I nod and grab my keys. "Let's go" I said smiling.
***
It has been two hours. Still no sign of Colby. The party wasn't that fun, Amanda spray painted her hair black or be my Veronica, so last minute Elton became Archie. It as weird because instead of liking Archie he is my brother. My hair is already blonde from my mom so it was ok for me and Elton just got some spray paint that was orange for his hair. I was dancing with Lucas Until a certain someone caught his eye. He left me all alone. I walked up to Heath and Zane. "Hey baby" Heath said to me. "Hey baby" I said back smiling. I grabbed a cup of mystery punch and drank it. Awhile after I then went to sit down. I didn't like how hot it was in the room of the party so I went outside. I sat on the steps and rested my head on The riling. Couple minutes as and I feel someone touch me. I keep my eyes closed. "Buddy, I got a boyfriend. So you better go before he beats your ass" I say. "And what will happen if I want to kiss you" the guy says. I open my eye and face him. "Listen.. my boyfriend might now be here but I love him, so fuck off." I said looking at him. "Colby??? What the hell?" I said pushing him. He laughs. "Your right. If someone were to touch you and kiss you I would bests their ass. " Colby said kissing me. "We gotta go in and get Sam and Katrina" I said standing. "Why?" He asked. "We have two other party's to go to. " I said. "Really? Ok. " Colby said. "Wait a second. You're Jughead?" I asked smiling. "Well you're Betty so I thought it would be appropriate to be Jughead" he said. I smiled and grabbed his hand leading him to the others.
***
I got home and ran upstairs and through on my other costume.

 I went downstairs see Katrina in some jumpsuit, With Sam and Colby as zombies

I went downstairs see Katrina in some jumpsuit, With Sam and Colby as zombies. I smile and shake my head as I see Sam and Colby dancing to the music form my radio. I grabbed my keys. "Baby, Sambie, And Katrina time to go" I called. "Sambie?" Sam asked. "Sam and Zombie" I said shrugging going to my car. ""Ok but I still don't know where Sambie came from" Sam states. "Sam and Zombie so it makes Sambie. " I said in dumb turns. Sam makes that oh face and gets into the car. I got a stupid flat tire and had to call some people to fix it.
***
We ended up skipping the second party because they would let us in and went home. The last party where all our friends are going to is the party at some club name Empire21 (fake name) Elton and Amanda came back from the party with Corey and Devyn so we did a skit for all our videos. We also had to change our outfits tons of times. For Elton and I's videos we did Riverdale, for Corey and Devyn 'a Combined channel and for Corey's personal channel we did The Vampire Diaries, And for Sam and Colby's combined channel we were clowns and for their personal channels we did Pretty Little Lairs. It was fun. I checked the time. "Shit. People get dressed it's almost 9" I said running up the stairs. I then got dressing in my last costume.
I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, a blue long sleeve shirt, and some black converse. I straightened my hair and did little make up. I went downstairs and saw no one ready. "HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. As I yelled everyone came running down. I laughed. "Let's goo" Sam said. We followed him to the car and drove to the club.
***
"Hello everyone" I said from the stage. It was a YouTube party and everyone wanted me to sing. "What song should I sing for you today?" I asked. "Monster!" Lots of the people called out. The song began and I got ready to sing.
He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart out. (You amaze me)
He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart. He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart out.
***
Look at him.
Look at me.
That boy is bad.
And honestly, he's a wolf in disguise.
But I can't stop staring into those evil eyes.
***
I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you 'round before.
She mumbled something while we got down on the dance floor baby.
***
That boy is a monster (mo-mo-mo-monster)
That boy is a monster-er-er-er-er-er
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
***
I looked at Colby and saw him mouthing the parts of the song the boy was saying. Like I love that girl or wanna talk to her,she's hot as hell. I smiled and continued singing.
***
He licked his lips
Said to me " girl, you look good enough to eat"
Put his arms around me
Said "boy, no, get your paws right off of me"
***
I asked my girlfriend if she's seen you around before
She mumbled something while we got on the dance floor, baby.
***
That boy is a monster (mo-mo-mo-monster)
That boy is a monster(mo-mo-mo-mo-monster)
That boy is a monster-er-er-er-er-er
He ate my heart (l love that girl)
He ate my heart (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
He ate my heart (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
***
Breakdown--
He ate my heart, he ate my heart
Instead he's a monster inside my bed
He ate my heart, he ate my heart
Instead he's a monster inside my bed
***
Bridge--
I wanna just dance but he took me home instead
Uh-oh there's a monster inside my bed.
We French kissed on a subway train.
He torn my clothes right off
He ate my heart and then he ate my brain.
Uh-oh, uh-oh (I love that girl)
Uh-oh-oh-oh (wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell)
(He ate my heart) uh-oh-oh
(He a-a-ate my heart) uh-oh-oh
(Wanna talk to her, but she's hot as hell)
That boy, that boy,that boy, that boy...
***
That boy is a monster (mo-mo-mo-monster)
That boy is a monster-er-er-er-er-er
That boy is a monster (mo-mo-mo-monster)
That boy is a monster (mo-mo-mo-monster )
That boy is a monster-er-er-er-er-er
***
I finished the song bad everyone cheers. I hope of off stage and go to Colby and everyone else. I kiss Colby and we danced the night away.
***
I know it isn't Halloween anymore. But I wanted to post something for it. It is only one day late well at least 7 hours late so it's ok. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Byeee. The real chapter of this book is coming tomorrow. Good or nah??