Chapter 15: Hawaii

(They are on the trip for 14 days and get home a day earlier then the boys, I will skip days in..)
Eveline's POV
It was hot in Hawaii so we decided to go down to the beach. Before that we were having a late brunch in the hotel restaurant. I got dressed after my shower.

(Minus the glasses)I put my hair into a messy bun and walked out into the room

(Minus the glasses)
I put my hair into a messy bun and walked out into the room. Zane was dressed, Lucas had to get dressed Katrina was taking a pic for Insta, and Devyn was with Corey down in the lobby waiting for us. I joined the pic with Katrina. She had the flash on so it only showed our body's. I gave a peace sign and bent my knee and Katrina put her hand in her hip. It was a cute photo. I then took a photo for my Instagram. As everyone was leaving I took a picture and sent it to Colby say love you. He replied and we went to go eat.
***
I filmed the lunch part and us trying on our swim suits. I was half naked and not showing my body on camera. "Girl why aren't you showing your face?" Lucas asked slipping on a shirt. "Because not everybody has to see me half naked" I replied. "Yeah only Colby" Katrina said. I blush. "Ooohhh Colby. Already got a home run haven't we?" Lucas asked. I looked into the camera. "Note to self: edit that out" I said. Everyone was in the room and I slipped on a dress. "Ok I have a joke. Why couldn't the three elephants go swimming?" I asked everyone. "Why" they replied. "Because they only had two trunks" I said. They looked at me. They all looked mad, but I got a smile out of Zane and a laugh out of Kat. I look at the camera and gave a thumbs up. We went down to the beach and swam for a bit until it got late and was time for us to eat dinner. We got to the room and got dressed. We then went down to the restaurant and ate our dinner.
***
2 days later
***
I woke up to a scream. "The boy are in FUCKING DUBAI!" Amanda yelled. I frowned. "What?" I asked. "Yeah. We're here in fucking Hawaii while they are in the desert in Dubai " Lucas said mad. I looked mad saw Colby in a picture with Sam jumping in the air. "Well let's get dressed for our day. " I said going into the bathroom.

(Minus the jacket)I started up my video

(Minus the jacket)
I started up my video. "Hello guys. So it is day three and we are going to be doing an overnight. Corey and Devyn don't want to go and want to spend sometime together as a couple. And Aaron doesn't want to do this and stay behind in the hotel. So the only people going is Katrina, myself, Amanda, Lucas, and Zane. We are going to try and find an area that we can stay in and be across form each other in. " I said nodding. "Well let's go" Lucas said. I grabbed my car keys. My Joker car got stolen from this neighborhood so I canceled the deposit on it and bought a Tesla, like the one David has. It's even white. Zane knows it drives in its self but no one else knows so I'm pranking them. I handed Zane my camera as I pretend to drop my phone, put the car in auto drive and have it drive in its self. "DUDE! FUCKING DRIVE WE MIGHT DIE!" Lucas yelled. Katrina and Amanda were just screaming as Zane and I just laugh. "It's a Tesla so it drives itself" I said laughing. We go to to the store and Lucas fell to the ground. "I'm happy to be alive to touch this ground" Lucas said. I rolled my eyes. I went into the target and had the boys set up the forts while us girls got some food and blankets and stuff like that. We ended up with Lucas, Katrina, and I on one side and Zane, and Amanda in the other. We ended up winning and no one had to use the bathroom.
***
6 days later
Only 5 more days until we leave to go back home. So I decided to go to the beach. I didn't wear anything to sexy. All it was, was shorts with a tang top and my black vans. The beach wasn't a good idea because going by yourself causes guys to come up to you. I decided to go to the mall and buy stuff. I ended up buying clothes for Colby and I. I bought form Hollister, Aeropostale, And some shoe brand shoes and clothes like Vans, Adidas, and Nike. I also took some pictures with fans. It was weird because normally they would stop me because I was with Sam or Colby but this time I was by myself and they were real fans.
***
3 days later
***
We had to get ready to leave, well I did. I ended up getting sick so I was deciding to leave and let the others stay so they can have a vacation. I boarded the plane and was off in a heartbeat but scared me because I didn't know what to expect from being by myself. I had my phone on and was listening to music.
"Feel the thunder, feel the thunder, the thunder, thunder. "
It sang. I loved that song. I landed and got out driving home. When I got home it was so quiet. So what I decided to go was turn on all the lights and lock all the doors and windows. I shut all curtains and turned on the TV. I watched so much Stranger Things it was crazy.
***
The day
***
I have been by myself for like 2 days their plane was canceled so the guys will beat them. I went down to the beach earlier and when I went I take a picture. The stupid bird took it from my hands. So I don't know what to do. I didn't know if something bad happened. I ended up buying a new phone but it wasn't turned on because it had to update and all that junk. I was laying on the couch watching TV when I heard the door open. I heard footsteps then nothing. I ran and grabbed a knife. I walked slowly up to the noice. "AHHHH!" I yelled. It was the guys mad the others from Hawaii. "Jesus. I just pooped my pants." I said falling on the ground. "Hey where's Colby?" I asked with my smile fading. "He didn't tell you?" Sam asked. "Tell me what?" I asked confused. "That he was going to Sydney for the rest of the trip with Brennen" Elton said. "No he didn't tell me" I said. I couldn't help but smile. "I'm glad he went to Sydney. He can meet so many new fans. So Sam how was the trip before fucking Colby left you with Elton and Heath?" I asked still smiling. "She's in denial..." Elton whispered. "Yeah. He left but I said he could" Sam said. "Oh" I replied. I turned around. Very interesting.
***
End of chapter 14.
It is like 12:00am and I'm tired. No editing. I will be uploading a new chapter in a couple hours after I sleep. Sorry. But was it good or nahh?