MYSTIC HIGH

Some of the characters do not have portrayers. So I will just make new names and whatsoever for them in this story. Grammatical, typographical and punctuation marks errors are expected.

Fantasy | Mystery/Thriller | Sci-Fiction | Romance | Youth | Supernatural | Action | Adventure | School

This story is a work of fiction. Organizations, names, places, situations and other characters featured are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the permission of the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

MYSTIC HIGH 1:
COLLIDING WORLDS
by nobodyx-

PROLOGUE

AS SOON as the bell started ringing, I instantly started arranging my things on my table. I dashed out from the classroom after that.

"Eunwoo, Kyulkyung, Chengxiao, Yein, Seungcheol, Joshua, Seungkwan, Woozi, stay, we are the cleaners for today," I heard Jiae said inside the classroom. I'm already here downstairs but I can still clearly hear her voice.

I just continued running for me not to be caught by them. Ugh, it's always in the wrong timing. Why does it have to be today that I'm one of the cleaners?

"Okay, Yein went missing in action again."

While going down, I turned my back when I felt a presence behind me. It's Myungeun.

I hurriedly ran as all my groupmates are now chasing after me. When I'm finally out of the building, I headed my way towards the school's garden. I started hiding in the bushes.

My phone rang and I suddenly checked it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Jaechan is already here!"

"On my way out of the campus," I said while secretly trying to take a peek behind the bushes to see if my classmates are still following me.

"Hurry up."

"Yes okay," and I ended the call. As soon as I stood up, timingly, my groupmates are already on my back.

I ran again. We're just circling around the campus. Aren't they tired?

"Waaah please, next time, I won't escape again, this is urgent," I shouted while running, but ended up being slumped on the ground.

"Argh, how many times have you always making that as an excuse?" Myungeun asked.

"Ugh," Jiae said and left without even helping me get up. JR and Yugyeom just helped me get up but I suddenly felt pain. Seems like I sprained my foot.

"The outcome of running away and escaping from your responsibilities," said Yugyeom and I just ignored him.

When everything is already settled, I resumed walking towards the cafe near outside the campus. Good thing, it's just a walking distance because I don't think my foot can still endure the pain.

Why am I in a hurry?

I have a blind date to attend. Kei set me up with some guy she knows. But of course, I'm just kidding. It's like we just planned to hangout with Jaechan. It was Kei who called me ealier. She's my childhood friend and we were classmates for how many years but she transfered into another school. She's classmates with Jaechan, by the way.

When I finally reached the cafe, I immediately headed my way towards the table where Kei and Jaechan are. We greeted each other and I just sat down.

Jaechan stood up to order in the cashier, leaving me and Kei alone in the table.

"What happened to your foot?"

"I escaped from being a cleaner today, my groupmates chased me so yeah, I just happened to get slumped."

"Let me see," she said and I let her look at my sprained foot. She touched my foot as she checked it.

Minutes passed, Jaechan went back holding a tray where our frappes are.

Our hours passed with full of storytelling. Jaechan left first because of family reasons.

I tried to move my foot to see if it still hurts but I felt nothing. I don't feel pain. Weird. Perhaps I was not really slumped that hard earlier.

Kei and I bid our farewells to one another as the dusk is slowly conquering the sky.

"Waaah Kei, we won't see each other again for awhile. Exams are coming, waaaahh."

"I know, right? But don't worry, I'll visit you in some other time."

After that, we went out of the cafe. I decided to take a taxi since it's already late. I fastly walked to the other side of the road to hail a taxi. Mom is going to scold me, for sure, because it's already late but she will understand because I just met with Kei.

But while crossing the road, there's a car that continues in moving as if it is not aware that there is a person crossing in the road.

In a flash, memories started to run in my mind. Memories I have shared with my mom and my friends.

Will this be the last moment of my existence?

I just calmly closed my eyes while my mind is in blank. I'm thinking of nothing but hopelessly hoping to be saved from this battle of life and death situation.

Seconds passed, I slowly opened my eyes while my ears are being filled with such fuss around me.

"Where did she go?!"