9: HEALING TIME

CHAPTER 9
Healing Time

"WHAT happened to them?"

"After solving the case, I let them take a lunch first. But there was a kidnapping that had happened at where they were."

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard something.
I gradually opened my eyes when I heard some conversation. As I opened my eyes, I was familiarized with the room I'm in. Oh, we are in our dorm.. My sight is gauzy and I'm still feeling dizzy. There are two people coming to me. I also tried to see who they are. And it's just Sir Donghae and Ms. Junghwa.

"Oh, are you okay, Yein?" Asked Ms. Junghwa and I just nodded. I looked at Kei and Sujeong who are peacefully sleeping on their beds.

"You're the only one who's awake, Yein," Sir Donghae said.

"What happened?" I asked. I tried to recap the things that happened but nothing appeared. I can't remember anything.

"Let's wait for them to wake up and we will tell you what happened."

Sir Donghae and Ms. Junghwa left our room. I closed my eyes to resume my slumber but I felt something on my stomach. Oh, we haven't eaten since lunch.

I got my phone that I left earlier on my bedside table. I looked at the time and it's already 10PM. I tried to regain my memories back again and I finally remember the things that happened.

I aroused from my bed and I felt a sting on my head. Oh yeah, something was hitted on my head earlier. When I stood up, I felt pain on my right arm and I just realized that my whole body is indeed in pain.

I tried to go towards Sujeong. She is sleeping peacefully on her bed. She has bruises on her face and on the other parts of her body. I also went to Kei and she has no bruises on her body, seems like she already healed herself with her ability. We fought unprepared and this happened. Waitㅡwhat happened to the kids?

I got my eyes widened in an instant. Jungkook! He was stabbed with a knife! I hurriedly left my place and went out of the room. Despite of the pain on my feet, I still continued walking towards the room of Jungkook and the other boys.

I'm now here in front of the door. I slowly opened the door and saw Sir Donghae and Ms. Junghwa. I went directly to Jungkook and he has bruises on his face. Jimin and Taehyung also have.

"Yein, go eat at the cafeteria," Ms. Junghwa said so I went out.

"They will wake up in a while. Go to the cafeteria and wait for us there."

****

I'm alone eating here at the cafeteria. While eating, I suddenly heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the cafeteria. I turned and it was Jungkook. Although he's in pain, he still tried to walk. He got his food and I was surprised when he directly went to the table where I am sitting right now.

We are facing each other while eating. I already make sure that he won't be able to read my mind again. I looked at him and it seems like he hadn't encountered a trouble earlier.

"What?" he asked.

"How are you? Your wound?"

"Fine," he answered. My friends are right. Jungkook is really stingy in uttering words.