21: FEELINGS

CHAPTER 21
Feelings

SUJEONG'S POV

JIHYE vigorously spiked the ball and I already see it coming on my direction. Call me stupid but I waited for the ball to meet my face.

And it really did.

Everyone gasped when the ball hit my face and I just realized how its impact when I got myself fell on the ground.

I noticed Yein stepping forward to me when someone suddenly blocked her way and that person heads its way towards my area instead.

It's Taehyung.

He supported me by holding my back and I feel the concern on his hand. He helped me sit up straight and he got something from his pocket. His handkerchief. He putted his handkerchief below my nose to stop the blood from falling down. Oh, I got my nose bleeding.

He instantly carried me in a bridal style and I was caught off guard because of that. My stolid face changed to a shook face in a flash.

He hurriedly carried me towards the infirmary. We are not yet there when I asked him to get me down already.

This is not right. I don't wanna hurt myselfㅡand himㅡanymore.

"Get me down."

He ignored me. Wow.

"I said get me down, Taehyung"

He again ignored me. Before I could speak again, he finally talked.

"You're not feeling well. I'll only get you down once we are at the infirmary already," he emotionlessly said.

Gosh, he looks serious and this is so rare but I don't care.

"Why did you let yourself being hit by the ball?"

Now, it's my time to ignore him.

"Please get me down." I already used the word 'please' but he still didn't listen to me.

[ Ugh, why are you so stubborn? ]

I read his mind.

"Get me down."

Ignored.

"Get.me.down."

Even if I already emphasize each word, he just tightened his grip on me. I tried to free myself but I didn't succeed. My body just feels to tired.

"Kim Taehyung, just get me down!" I shouted directly on his face but he just ignored me for countless times.

Shit. I'm getting pissed.

"No. I'll only get you down when we're at the infirmary already," he strongly uttered.

"Who are you to decide for my life, huh? Just fucking get me down, can't you understand?! Who are you, tell me! You're not my mom, you're not my dad. You're not my boyfriend, so please just get me down!"

I'm feeling weak, I can't think properly now. I just want him to get me down. That's all I want.

In a sudden, he carefully got me down and I just realized that my face is wet because of the tears that came out from my eyes.

Shit. How did the tears fall from my eyes?

He suddenly looked at me with worries in his eyes when he saw tears on my face. Gosh, his eyes are so dangerous to meet with. It's like a drug that can easily get me addicted.