23: KIM

CHAPTER 23
Kim

SUJEONG'S POV

Do you know what's irritating? When your mind and heart decide differently. I'm still slumped on my bed and still hesitant about my life. I can't even breathe properly because my nose is clogged from crying.

Ugh! Should I go or not? My gosh. This is so frustrating!

My dad told me that I'll be meeting with my fiancé and his parents later at 11PM. Gosh.

It's still 9:30PM and I'm stopping myself from going to his party. Kei and Yein bought dresses to wear for the party and guess what? They also bought for me.

Even if I want to go to his party, something's preventing me. Everything around me is stopping me, including myself.

Like after ignoring his confession last Friday, you think I still have the face to show to him? I'm full of guilt. But my decision wasn't only for me, but also for him. I don't want him to get more hurt.

Gosh. I'm already tied up with someone else and going to his party will surely affect and move my emotions.

****

I just found myself going to the party. Yes. I'm wearing the peach dress that Yein and Kei bought for me.

I took my steps towards the venue hall while my feet are badly wobbling and my hands shivering due to the nervousness and the cold atmosphere.

Gosh. Can I really do it?

I took a deep breath as the guard opened the big door. My eyes stunningly met the whole place. But only this one man breathtakingly caught my entire attention.

I bravely went towards their table. When I reached their table, they all looked shocked while him being so emotionless with his poker face.

"Am I late?" I normally uttered as if nothing happened for the past few days.

Then suddenly, he stood up from being sitted and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me out of the party and ended up in the terrace of the hall.

Good thing, there are only few visitors left here and I guess soon enough, the party is about to end.

The night sky glimmers in my eyes as I looked up. The little stars bubbly twinkling. The full moon shining so bright that serves as the only light in the dusk.

He removed his grip on my hand then he instantly crashed me into his arms.

"You came," he seriously said but it makes my heart beats so fast.

"I can't help but to come," I honestly said and unknowingly hugged him back. I'm also hearing his heart beating so fast than the usual. I buried my face on his chest.

Gosh. He must be really sincere with his confession.

"I know," I said and smiled genuinely. This feels home. This position is so cozy. But this won't last for long.

In an hour, everything will come to its end.

"I missed you," I smiled bitterly because of the fact that I missed him too but I can't and I shouldn't tell him about it.

This is actually the first time me and Taehyung being like this. We normally tease and call names to each other. He always pisses me off and all. I never knew and realized that it was his way to show affection.

He broke the hug then instantly looked at me as of I'm something precious. I just realized that I was also looking at him the way he is looking at me now.