30: SCHOOL FESTIVAL DAY 2

CHAPTER 30
School Festival Day 2

"UHM, so okay.. Jungkook already sang so what's next?" Sujeong said to cut off the awkwardness in the atmosphere. I just realized that I was literally holding my breath just awhile ago.

Damn. What just happened.

I just went instead to the box where the paper is as I wanted to divert my full attention to it. And I think, I will be finding a clue a here.

So the paper says:

One must get the mic
and sing a random
song for 30 seconds.

The "30 seconds" is bolded and that looked suspicious. Like why would they make the 30 seconds more noticeable?

So I guess, there's something behind that bolded style.

The 30 seconds tells how short the person should sing. It basically tells the time. But what about it?

Wait a minute. Could it be the oldfangled but classic and gigantic wall clock at the back of the main building?

"The vintage wall clock," I said and everyone turned their heads on me. They instantly got what I meant so we headed off there.

When we got here, we immediately perceived the two human-length sized clocks beside the giant wall clock. Okay, what's with these. What a great preparation it is.

"I just saw these 2 new clocks, when did they put those?" Vernon commented.

"They might intended to put those for this game that they prepared," Hoseok responded.

"But what do you all think is the clue that we can get from there?" Mijoo uttered.

"The clocks are not working," Jihye spoke out of nowhere which made our heads turn to her. She glanced at her wristwatch then looked back at the clocks.

We also looked at the clocks and she's right. We didn't notice it immediately but thanks to her enhanced vision that she was able to notice it. "It's already 3 in the afternoon, but the giant clock is at 6AM, the other clock at 12PM and the other one at 7PM."

And she's right.

Jihye went closer to the wall and puts her index finger on it. She is squinting her eyes as if she's reading something.

We just followed her and tried to look closely to the wall and it seems like there are small writings on it.

"It says, you will see the clues with your eyes," Wonwoo grumbled. Oh, yes. He also has an enhanced vision like Jihye.

"But I think we already saw the clue with our eyes," Jin spoke and we all looked at him. He positioned himself and crawl upwards on the wall. That's his ability. Our eyes just followed him checking the back portion of the clock. I guess he's checking if the clock is not functioning. Not too long, he finally came down.

"The clocks are functioning. It seemed like they adjusted the time intentionally," he said.

"6AM. 12PM. 7PM," Myungeun muttered. "What comes to your mind when you see those time?" She continued.

"The cafeteria!" I exclaimed out of a sudden.

"Bingo!" Sujeong seconded.

"Our breakfast is at 6AM. Lunch at 12PM and dinner at 7PM. Let's go now," Mina explained.