22: BIRTHDAY PRESENCE

CHAPTER 22
Birthday Presence

WE got out of the covered court with my face being a real actual image of a tomato.

"Damn. That was too embarrassing, Jungkook," I said and then he looked at me with a half smile.

What has gotten into him? Seriously speaking, he had changed a lot. He's not with his stolid, emotionless and deadpan face anymore. He's not with that face when you are to look at it, you will easily be frightened. Well, at least he changed for the better.

Apparently, more girls will surely fall for him.

"Did you see the girls reaction when you wiped my face?" My cheeks became redder with what he just said.

I freaking wiped his face earlier and the thought of it is seriously embarrassing. I wanna dig my own grave now or maybe please I'm wishing for the ground to open up and swallow me.

"Don't open that topic. It's so embarrassing to remember," I said and walked ahead of him. So I basically lead the way with our hands still intertwined.

Damn. I can't breathe. My heart's palpitations are uncontrollable.

I turned to see our hands that are still intertwined.

"U-uhm. M-my h-hand?" I asked timidly and looked at my side. Shit.

"No," he refused and tightened his hold on my hand. I was caught off guard but I immediately composed myself.

"My god, Jungkook." I tried to free my hand from his hold but he's just too strong and his hand is bigger than mine.

Should I get him surprised so he will let go of my hand now? He's really betting himself on this game, huh? Ha! Well, I won't let myself lose in this game.

"Okay, you don't wanna let go, then fine," I said and lead the way with our hands still intertwined. Wait. I don't even know where are we going.

I really can't play along, argh!

"Argh, just let my hand go!" I said as I turned back to look at him. He just chuckled.

"You made me want to piss you even more," he said and finally untwined our hands.

"Whatever," I said and was about to walk away when he suddenly wrapped his hand around my waist which made my body get closer to him.

My heart beats faster than the usual and my face is becoming red again. My God, what is he really up to?

Our bodies are no longer inches away from each other because we are really freaking close now. I just realized that my left hand is on his left arm. Damn! It's freaking hard! Does he work out?

"Yes, I do work out," he said with his husky voice. Heol, he read my mind.

"Hey!" I said and get myself away from him. Gosh, he really likes to play me, huh?

I grabbed him by the collar of his tee and leaned closer to him. More closer than just awhile ago. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Boyfriend, are you trying me?" I said making my lips touch his ear.

His ears got red suddenly. Ha! I succeeded! I got him surprised. I eventually released him and smiled widely because of his reaction. He's plastering a smirk on his lips now. Haha!

I turned and walked away from him. "Bye, boyfriend!" I said.

Not that too distant from him, I heard him uttered something.