38: PITCH BLACK

CHAPTER 38
Pitch Black

Wearing my black cap, black jogging pants and Jungkook's black hoodie that looks like an oversized-hoodie for me, we are called to go to here in the grand hall to have our dinner.

I was only wearing a black plaid t-shirt and I never knew that it going to be that cold at night when we wander around here. That's why Jungkook lent me his hoodie and got another one from their room for him to use it. Basically, we looked like a couple with what we are wearing right now. He also borrowed my specs and I must say that he looks fine wearing it. My detective conan.

Okay.. that was so cheesy.

The interior of the grand hall viewed our eyes and I must say that again, everything here is just so luxurious. Wherever your eyes will land, the things around here are just amazingly grand. Looking around devastates your vapid mood.

But..

The long tables deployed on the ground are randomly arranged. It's a mess, not really, but I just don't get the point why these tables are arranged this way.

Some are dumbfounded about it too, but I guess we should just stop thinking things.

"Why are the tables arranged like this?" murmured Kei.

"Don't over think about it. What's important right now is we are gonna get to eat their deliciously cooked food," Sujeong responded.

Okay, it's Sujeong everyone. She really likes food. She has a chubby cheeks that look like bread but she still has that body-goals figure. Mind to tell you all, her tummy is hella flat that you'd wonder where she is storing the food she eats.

Anyways, the other students from Mojo and Magical High are also here and also wondering why the tables are messily arranged.

We were about to go to the tables when people in white uniform suddenly appeared upon our eyes. They are now serving our dinner by putting them on the tables. We just waited for them to finish serving the food and after that, we eventually brought ourselves to the table.

But again, we were surprised to see that there are names labelled on the chairs. What is the meaning of this?

Fortunately, the six of us are altogether in one table. I noticed too that this table are all occupied by the students from our school. The tables behind and in front of us are occupied by Mojo High and the tables beside us are the Magical High students.

I think I already know why the tables are arranged this way, probably they are planning to let us get to know with those students from Mojo and Magical. Well, it's a team building after all, it means that we are going to build a strong teamwork within our group. Besides, these 3 schools have the same mission and vision, the goals of each are likely the same with one another. So I guess we need to get along with them.

"Mystic High students are here again. Argh, do we really need to see their faces?!"

"I know, right. I don't like them. It's just that, argh! Did you them flirting with our boys earlier?"

"The girls from Mystic High are just so flirtatious."

What the hell? Am I really hearing those words from them? I just didn't expect these bees from Mojo High to be like this. Obviously, we are cornered by Mojo and Magical High.

"Don't mind them," Jungkook said and gently landed his hand on my lap.

Goodness gracious, it gave me chills from my nape down to my spine. Shiz, Jungkook.