14: GOODNIGHT

A/N: I was smiling the whole time while writing this. I can't even concentrate due to the scene that I already had in my mind. I do hope this chapter will not disappoint y'all. Vote, comment, and share 😄

BTW, drop your twitter usernames, I'll follow you.

ㅡㅡ🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇ㅡㅡ

CHAPTER 14
Goodnight

THE dark and serene night slowly starts to conquer the day. Few minutes left til 6PM.

The staffs are now preparing the dinner for the kids. Some students are also helping them.

"Unnies! Oppa! Let's go! Follow us!" Yein playfully said and again dragged us to the living room.

Believe it or not, Dark also dragged Jungkook. They are with us now.

After Jungkook and Dark talked to the garden, I quickly ran back to the greenfield. When Jungkook and Dark arrived, everyone was stunned. It was so unexpected to see the two cold and introverted boys getting along with each other.

Dark went to my place and asked for an apology. I was startled when he immediately hugged me. He was so cute! I can still remember how touched I was because of what he did. Well, special thanks to the conviction of Jungkook.

But when he was hugging me, he whispered something.

"I hate you, but it became less because of Jungkook-hyung. So be good to him."

And I didn't understand anything from what he said.

Back to the present, the 12 of us are now here at the living room. Me, Kei, Sujeong, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung and also the kids. Yein, Reejin, Dohyun, Dark, Minsoo and Seokmin.

"Why are we here?" Kei asked when Dark suddenly spoked up. "Truth or Dare!"

Okay. What did he just say? Truth or Dare? Did I just hear it right? The kids are much advanced now! Like how did Dark even know this?

"What? Truth or dare? Where did you know that, Dark?" Sujeong asked Dark.

"Television," he answered. Technology is really influential today.

We didn't waste time and already sat on the floor. Forming a big circle.

"We'll join!" We turned our heads and saw Jaechan with a kid and also Jihye with her mini version.

"Sure!"

"The more, the merrier!"

Jaechan found himself a place to sit so he sat beside me. Do we still need to expect that Jihye won't sit beside Jungkook?

But anyways, this the arrangement: