40: UNKNOWN FEELING

A VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. Enjoy reading! A little advice from me, don't ever skip a part.

CHAPTER 40
Unknown Feeling

"Hello, our dear students! I know you are all now eager to know the last activity for today's Battle of Extramundanes. Unlike what we had earlier, this activity is somewhat different to that," she started.

Whispers of shared thoughts filled the arena.

"I'm very aware that each school just had their Foundation Day or School Festival last week. And that has something to do with our last activity tonight," she continued.

It has something to do with tonight's activity?

Unconsciously, I abruptly got nervous for reason.

"Now, the two representatives of each school, the two individuals who won in their school's pageant. Mr. and Ms. Mojo High, Magical High and Mystic High...You are the players for tonight's last game."

I gasped as my jaw freaking dropped upon hearing what Ms. Raeun said. Me and Jungkook will represent our school? We are the players for the last game? Only the two of us? The two of us versus the Mojo and Magical High?

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

"Woah. I don't think we are going to lose in this. Yein and Jungkook can make a great team."

"You're right. I'm very sure they will in this. Good thing, they are the ones who won in the pageant.

"I undoubtedly agree! They are both good and skilled. They are Bravos too, they are surely the strongest!"

The praises and compliments around me didn't seem to soothe my anxiety. I feel so down for myself. I'm freaking nervous as hell.

I glanced at Jungkook who is actually beside me and he's with his casual expression. Emotionless.

Argh! Why didn't he look bothered at all? Unlike me who's hella anxious right now. The pressure was thrown selectively on us. They are rooting for us. They are expecting and wishing we'd win the last game.

"You can do this, Yein and Jungkook!" cheered Sujeong who is sitting on my other side.

"You two can definitely beat them!" said Kei.

"Dude and Yein, we know that you will win this game!" exclaimed Jimin.

"I know, too, that you won't let them win. So goodluck!" uttered Taehyung

More pressure is being eaten by my body. This is seriously not good at all.

My confidence and self-esteem honestly went down to zero. I cannot assure myself and everyone who is expecting on us that I will do good in this.

"Representatives, go in the middle now," called out Ms. Raeun and I couldn't got up from my seat. I just can't. I just don't know if my very best would be enough for us to win this game.

We have no problem with Jungkook, since he's expectedly good at everything. But in my case, I don't think I can stand on his level.

I'm certain that our opponents' level of abilities are way more upgraded than mine. My eyes are still on red color, while Jungkook is already on green color. Surely, the others also have green eyes, or perhaps higher than that, which are the colors blue and violet.