1: WELCOME TO MYSTIC HIGH

CHAPTER 1
Welcome to Mystic High

Jeong Yein

I SLOWLY opened my eyes while my ears are being filled with such fuss around me.

"Where did she go?!"

"Why did she suddenly get vanished?!"

"Where is she now?!"

I looked at them while nosiness is plastered on my face. Can't they see me?

"Hello? I'm just here in front of you," I said while waving my hands at them.

"Whose voice was that? Did you all hear that?"

"What? You all can't see me? I'm just right here in front of you, guys."

After I said that, they all looked at each other with fear on their faces. Are they blind? Why do they don't see me?

"Seriously? You all can't see me?" I asked that made everyone run in panic. What is happening?

"WAHHH! Who's that?"

"A ghost!"

"Waaaahhh let's all run!"

No traces of people left here. They are all acting weird that makes me drown in confusion.

I roamed my eyes around and caught the driver of the car. I was about to meet death earlier because of this guy!

I walked towards him when he also started to come near to my spot.

Okay, let me describe him.

You can already perceive that he came from a rich family by the car that he has. A good-looking guy and not so manly. A tall guy with a sense of fashion. Not in a formal attire, but he slays a plain black t-shirt paired with a joggers. His white skin glows with the help of his black t-shirt. Hair is up as if he is kind of a gang member. Eyes sparkling in the dark, bringing a dangerous aura.

"Wh-where are you?" he asked.

"You can't see me?" I said and walked towards him but he stepped back and said,

"Hmm. An extramundane."

And he flee as if nothing happened. You got it all, man, the looks and all, but you almost hit me but good thing I was saved.

I was saved? But.. by whom?

I just shook my head to erase those thoughts. I successfully crossed the road and hailed a taxi.

****

I ran as I'm within the subdivision. When I'm already near my house, I noticed some gigantic men waiting and are like observing our house. Those guys look like bouncers in a bar.

I hid in these big plants near our house and also started observing them. I stayed for minutes when they finally went away. Finally, I went inside the house and kissed my mom on her cheek.