25: CONFUSED

A/N: Bear with this lame update. My mind is not on its right state so I can't really think of better scenarios. I didn't have time to revise and proofread the chapter, so bear with the errors.

CHAPTER 25
Confused

I JUST woke up and found myself on my bed. I stretched my arms and realized that I had a great slumber. I looked at my clothes and I'm on pyjamas. Okay, what happened.

I tried to recall what happened last night and it was really so bad. It was a bad experience and I badly want to forget about it. After that piggyback ride from Jungkook I don't know what happened afterwards. All I know is that I've fallen asleep in the midst of that piggyback.

I reached for my phone on my bedside table to check the time. 3PM. Oh my God, I didn't attend my class today. And I slept for like 16 hours?!

I immediately got myself up and dashed to the bathroom to prepare myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my face. I don't have any bags under my eyes anymore! But suddenly, my eyes changed into a different color.

It became yellow. Oh my Gosh! Does that mean that my enhanced hearing just proceeded to the next level?! OMG! The first stage is actually color red, then next, yellow, then green, blue, and lastly violet.

After bathing myself, I dried my hair and foraged on my average-sized closet. I just wore my casual attire. Black ripped jeans paired with a white tee and I also wore my converse low cut shoes. I tied my hair in ponytail and afterwards, I dashed out of the room.

I went to the gymnasium because it's our P.E class at this hour. Good thing, I'm only 15 minutes late. Ms. Junghwa is our teacher today and I just smiled at her when we our eyes met. She smiled back and asked, "Are you okay now?" on my mind. I just nodded as my response.

"We didn't wake you up because we don't want to disturb your peaceful sleep," Kei said.

"Don't worry, you're excused. We told the teachers that you are not feeling well," Sujeong seconded.

"Thanks," I said when I noticed Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are coming on our way.

"Hey, Yein, you okay now?" Jimin asked and I just nodded.

They are not formally having a class now but what makes me surprised is that there are different weapons on the table.

Swords, knives, daggers, axes, sickles, polearms, boomerangs, bows and arrows, parasals, darts, crossbows, swiss arrows, shurikens, nunchukus, swallows, add-chains and I don't know the names of the others.

All my classmates are so much engrossed with practicing and learning how to properly use the weapons. What's with today's P.E class? Something is off.

Just like them, I also tried to use the weapons. You can really say that these weapons are new and original. The bladed weapons are shining in sharpness. Like you will easily be cut just by softly passing your finger on it.

I got a stick and had a sparring battle with Kei. I'm not really good with this so I'll learn with this first so I can have some improvements.

Those who have enhanced vision are in advantage of these weapons, especially the ranged weapons such as bow and arrow, swiss arrow and many more. Jihye's special ability is her enhanced vision.

My advantage in this field is that I can hear the sharpness of the coming weapon. I can easily identify if a weapon is coming with its sharpness that my ears could hear.