13: DAMN

CHAPTER 13
Damn

I OPENED my eyes when I feel pain on the left side of my forehead. Oh, so I rested my head on Jaechan's shoulder. But waitㅡ

Jaechan is not wearing a white shirt..

Then whose shoulders are these?!

I got up and gently rubbed my eyes.

Oh my god.

I'm just seeing Jungkook comfortably sleeping beside me right now.

And my heart begins to palpitate.

BUT HOW DID JUNGKOOK GET HERE?! ISN'T HE WAS BESIDE JIHYE EARLIER?!

Why is he here beside me and peacefully sleeping on his seat? I may not know what the reason may be, but one thing's for sure.. my heart keeps on racing.

I just found myself setting my gaze on his pleasingly good looking face. He's comfortably sleeping beside me right now. He's holding his phone while wearing his earphones. I looked around and noticed everyone is also sleeping. I searched for Jaechan and found him beside sleeping Jihye.

"Jaechan!!!"

He looked at me when I telepathically called him

"Yes?"

"Why is Jungkook here?"

"Oh I just exchanged seats with him."

"Were you the one who asked to exchange seats?"

"Yes. I wanna piss Jihye."

Okay. Why do I feel like I'm disappointed?

"What the ef? Just for that reason, you exhanged seats with him?"

"What? Is there something wrong? You're friends with Jungkook anyways.. wait, unless you really want me to be your seatmate?"

"Whatever," I said and arranged myself.

"Haha. Just kidding. It was Jungkook who asked me to exchange seats with him."

I was stunned for a moment.

"He's annoyed with Jihye. Since I'm bored I agreed so I can piss Jihye."

"Oh okay.."

I looked at this boy's face after that.

Aesthetically pleasing and beautiful

The ray of the sun highlights his flawless facial features. His face is indeed well-defined. He has rumpled dark brown hair. He has dark eye brows. His cheeks are chiseled like a finely-carved statue. He has prominent cheekbones and a defined chin and nose. His nose is big but that doesn't affect his handsome face. His lips are slightly full. He has a cute little smirk at the corners of his lips and I admit that his lips are unconsciously tempting.

Okay. What did I just say?

I just found myself staring at his impeccable face but I got my senses back when I noticed his eyes moved a bit.

"Staring is rude."

I panicked so I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes. I pretend to be asleep. Damn! Did he catch me staring at him!? Damn! I will just pretend as if I didn't! Damn.

I felt him moved and said, "Tsk." I moved slightly to support my pretension. Damn. I need to act as if I'm really asleep and that I didn't stare at him earlier.