5: FIRST CASE

CHAPTER 5
First Case (---//--- Case)

"BRAVO..," Jungkook murmured as he stopped me from walking to get a glass of water. I looked at him and noticed that he's looking at my nape.

I looked at the others and the same with Jungkook, they are all looking at my nape if I'm not wrong.

I set my gaze on Jungkook's grip on my wrist. He noticed me looking at it so he loosen the grip and finally let me go.

"Y-yein, a-are you a B-bravo?" Kei asked that made me turn to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked and sit on my seat again. They all look like they saw a ghost. What's with those shocked faces?

Bravo? Maybe.. "Ah you mean this thing on my nape?" I asked and touch my nape. They all nodded except for Jungkook.

"What about it?"

"Hmm. Okay, we will explain it to you."

"In this school, we have 3 classes, more on like positions.. the Charlie, Bravo and Alpha," started by Taehyung.

"Alpha is the highest of them all. While Bravo is the next and the last is the Charlie."

They desisted from explaining and showed me their napes where there are also symbols attached on it. Taehyung, Sujeong, Jimin and Kei have a "Charlie" on their nape. I looked at Jungkook to let him know that I also want to know his' but he just plainly looked at me. I don't know where I got the courage but I glared at him.

"Then you mean that this thing on our napes is the symbol of which class we belong to?"

"Bingo!"

"Extramundanes who are under the class of Charlie, only have one special ability."

Then does it mean Bravo and Alpha members have more special abilities?!

"Bingo!" Sujeong said.

"While the Bravos, they have 2 special abilities."

I'm still in awe. Day by day, an unbelievable information keeps on appearing.

"The Alphas, they have 3 special abilities."

Wow just wow! 3 abilities?!

"There's no Alpha in this school. So obviously, Bravo is the highest position here in our campus?" Said Jimin

"And that is you, Jungkook and Jaechan," Kei and Sujeong said in unison.

"What? Jaechan is also a Bravo?" I asked and Kei just nodded.

"But where is he? I don't see him here."

"He is in Canada."

"It would have been better if it's only you and Jungkook who are the Bravos here in Mystic," Taehyung teasingly said. Mygoodness. I glared at him and he just zipped his mouth. How did he even come up with an idea of shipping me and Jungkook?

"So that means, I have one more ability?"

"Yup."

Other than super-hearing.. what's my other ability?

"And that's for us to find out."

****

My life went well for the past few days. Slowly by slowly, I'm learning to know my real self well. Right after I knew I have this extraordinary abilities, I immediately called Mom. She apologized for not telling me about it but I still forgave her for giving me a chance to know myself by sending me to this school.