37: JEALOUSY

CHAPTER 37
Jealousy

"AND we are going to meet them later."

"Attention, Grade 10 students. Attention, Grade 10 students. Time check 4:35PM, the meeting up in the parking lot has been changed. Be there at 4:40PM sharp. Again, time check 4:35PM, the meeting up in the parking lot has been changed. Be there at 4:40PM sharp. Thank you."

What? I thought the time of gathering would be at 5:30PM, why did they decide to make it earlier? Some grade 10 students here inside the cafeteria stood up in a flash and hurriedly headed out. Heol, we only have 5 minutes left to finalize our stuffs. Fortunately, while I'm out, Sujeong and Kei lend their help to arrange my things.

"Let's go get our bags." Jungkook took the last bite on his cake and stood up. I also did the same. After finishing our food, we parted ways to go to our dorms and get our bags.

"Gosh, luckily I'm already done with my stuffs!" Sujeong griped while wearing her backpack.

"There you are, Yein. Hurry up, let's go now," Kei said while in the panic mode.

Because of them panicking at this moment, I also got myself in panic mode. I fastly went to my bed and got my bags. After that, we tripped towards the parking lot.

"I honestly got 3 minutes of packing. I don't even know if these are enough for our team building."

"Me too! I was in leisure at the cafeteria when they suddenly informed us about this!"

"I hope I haven't left anything important in my room."

Various of fuss reigned the atmosphere when we reached the parking lot. Everyone is grousing about the sudden change of the meeting time. Well, we have no choice at all but to follow what the school says. The bus that will get us to the airport are already here.

Not so long, the class moderators of the three sections, Ms. Minjoong, Sir Leejin and Ms. Yeonju, arrived with their bags too.

"Due to some reasons, we apologize for the sudden changes. Okay, I think we're already complete now so let's go. Section 10A, go now to that bus, 10B there and 10C take the last one," Ms. Yeonju said as she gave the instructions.

This scenario reminds me of our outreach program when we visited an orphanage in my town many months ago. We're already on the month of March and time really flies so fast. It seems only yesterday when I first stepped into this school.

As said by Ms. Yeonju, we immediately hopped into the bus when Jungkook suddenly held my hand and was about to pull me together with him going to two unoccupied seats when I instantly went to Sujeong and said, "Let's sit together, Sujeong!"

I turned at Jungkook and sticked out my tongue to annoy and tease him. He could just sigh when I did that. Sujeong looked at Jungkook then at Taehyung and said, "Okay, sure!"

I also did the same to Taehyung and he seemed annoyed with that too. In the end, Jungkook and Taehyung sat beside each other. Me and Sujeong could just chuckled at this situation.

I glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung and I must say that they are actually cute beside each other. Omg! I ship them.

"Hey." I nudged Sujeong on her arm. "What do you think can be their OTP name?" I reffered to those two by using my lips.

Sujeong looked at them and smiled. "Kookhyung? Junghyung? Taejung? Taekook?"

Taekook sounds good!