2: UNEXPLAINABLE

CHAPTER 2
Unexplainable

"WELCOME to Mystic High. A school that is exclusive for extramundanes."

I quickly looked at this butler. Say what? Extramundanes? It seems like I've heard that word many times already.

What's with extramundane? Am I an extramundane?

"Take her to her room, Sir Yeunhoo, and give my regards to Soojin and Eungyeung," mom said to the butler. I looked at her with nosiness in my eyes. She just gave me a smile. A smile that tells me not to worry about anything.

Mom and the butler looked at each other's eyes. The ganders that they give to each other seem like they are communicating by extrasensory means.

"Yein, focus on your studies, okay? Always eat your meals on time, don't ever skip. They will take a good care of you, don't worry. Just call me if something happens, alright?" Mom said and held me between her arms. I gladly hugged her back.

"Yes, Mom. Don't worry. You too, take care of yourself," I said and unclasped my arms around her. Mom started to walk away and went to the spot where we came out awhile ago. But I don't see any trace of door now, it is solely groups of tall trees.

So this school really exists in the middle of the forest? But what were those things happened ealier as we went here? Those plain wall, the door knobs, the doors and that caliginous passage?

I don't know anymore. I have a lot of things in mind that are desperately wanting to be answered. I don't know why but I can't even ask my Mom about it. Something is stopping me.

I still didn't take my gaze away from my Mom. The next thing happened, Mom is already in front of a tree. In a split of seconds, she walked through that tree and vanished like a bubble.

As this moment, I felt nothing, I'm not shocked or what, I'm just so hella confused. But this feeling seems to be not unusual to me. Argh, weird.

I set my gaze around while gaping. From the moment we came out from the door ( I don't actually know if it's a door ), we can already see the elegant gate of Mystic High.

The gate isn't that tall. The unique pattern of the gate's railings is eye-catchingly beautiful. The color gold goes well with black. The name of the school, Mystic High is well attached on the top-middle of the gate.

This school is really in the middle of the woods. I looked at my back and all I can see are the trees. Same thing on my right and left side. So I'm assume, the back part of this building is also filled with trees.

"Young Lady, let's go to your dorm now," said the butler and the guards opened the gate. I think he is on his 60's by the way he looks.

I can fully see the surrounding. One word to describe it? Noble. The area is really wide, filled with elevated buildings.

"What's your name, Sir?" I asked the butler.

"You can call me Sir Yeunhoo," he answered. But it froze me when the color of his eyes immediately changed into color violet.

"O-okay, Sir Yeunhoo," I said while stammering. He then leads the way. While walking, Sir Yeunhoo fills the walking with stories about this school.

"3 students per room. Your roommates will also be your groupmates. Don't worry, the students here are well-disciplined. You will easily adapt yourself here."

"What kind of school this school is?" I asked and he just chuckled, showing his manly wrinkles. I just gave him a what-look.

"I'm just happy, Yein. Yein, right? Almost all the students that I have accompanied have the same case with you. To be fair, I won't tell it you too."