EPILOGUE

MYSTIC HIGH 1
EPILOGUE

April. Time flies so fast. Weeks have passed since our team building in Misdof Island. Those days were eventfully momentous. We met the two other schools for extramundanes, the Mojo and Magical High. Alpha Jinhoo had finally showed himself, though he was still wearing a mask. Nonetheless, we at least got to know that his in his 60's, I guess? I can still clearly remember his voice, it was indeed superior that it would really scare your ears.

Mystic High went back to normal after that. School welcomed us after a week of rest (?), or simply a liberty week. It was like a quick vacation, I think. So the day after our team building, I went back to my town, to my home. After all, I had to talk to my mom regarding the...

"Yein, you're done? The boys are already waiting outside," exclaimed Sujeong while I'm finding the necklace.

Not too long, I found it under my notebooks on my table. I looked at myself in the mirror and snaked it around my neck. I took a deep breath and held it tightly. Knowing that tonight will be the last time that I'll be wearing this.

9 in the evening, the boys are waiting for us at the parking lot. When we reached the parking area, a grand glimmering in color black limousine welcomed our eyes. Jungkook's family is undeniably rich.

We will be going on a party tonight. It's Jungkook's mom, Aunt Eungyeung's, birthday party. My mom has a friend named Eungyeung, too, the one who designed and made my evening gown during the pageant on our school festival.

I am not feeling well right now, but I still choose to go.

We went inside the limousine with Sujeong and Kei immediately going to the seats beside their boyfriends. Oh my gosh, girls. I also made my way beside Jungkook.

Oh God. He's handsomely looking gorgeous on his black and white suit. His messy dark brown hair, making him look more fashionable. His perfect jawline. His finely-carved cheekbones. His dark eyebrows. Shiz. And his forehead is exposed too.

His eyes landed on my neck. He smiled lightly and sweetly. I smiled back to him. He's just so precious.

"I just noticed this now, you two look like each other," Taehyung uttered.

"Yeah. I've read it somewhere that some couples tend to lookalike with each other because of being together for so long," Sujeong added.

"Omg! I read that, too. No wonder why you and Taehyung kinda look like each other. Especially your cheeks that are like breads," Kei pertaining to Sujeong.

I landed my back on my seat, I'm seriously not feeling well. I closed my eyes for a minute and smiled.

Damn. I look so weird right now. What's with me?

"Are you fine?"

"Hmm," I hummed as my response.

I suddenly felt a hand climbing on my hand. Silly, Jungkook. But I just let him be.

I again took a deep breath.

My phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and I just received a message from Seongwoo. I quickly checked it.

Seongwoo: how are you doing?

Yein: not so fine

Seongwoo: what do you plan now?

Yein: i dont freakin know

Seongwoo: dont worry I'll always be here for you, I'll always wait for you until you change your mind