24: FALL WITH YOU

CHAPTER 24
Fall with You

GUESS what? We're already in the month of January. Another year just began. It's my 4th month here in Mystic. I can't believe a lot of things happened in just 4 months.

I admit, I was happy during that 4 months. I've met new groups of friends. I've finally known the nature and the origin of my whole self. I've encountered such life and death situations. I've learned alot of lessons during my stay here.

This place is where I really belong.

Jimin and Kei eventually became an official couple. Jimin had finally heard the precious 'yes' of Kei. Taehyung and Sujeong, uhm.. how should I say this? Sujeong's fiancé is actually Taehyung. They are both arranged in a marriage.

We waited for Sujeong until she came back to the dorm on the day of Taehyung's birthday. She told us what happened and yeah, she didn't know that she will be marrying Taehyung.

While me and Jungkook, we are dating for 4 months already. But of course, it was all just for a show. Jungkook is still the same, cold as he is. But sometimes, he's already smiling and acts like a typical teenager.

We didn't really announce our relationship but I guess the students are now thinking that we are dating. Like duh, after causing a scene during our P.E class, you think the students won't be suspicious about it?

We are going to M.S today with Sir Donghae. It's already 5 o'clock in the afternoon. The group who is supposedly be going there were called in the office. So we are going there instead of them. Argh! I still want to sleep!

I couldn't control myself last night. I really finished all the episodes of a kdrama that I was watching. And here I am, ended up with big and heavy bags under my eyes.

"There was a robbery in the lockers at a public market," DCI Jihun said.

"Oh." Sir Donghae looked at us. "Shall we go now?"

We hopped in the van as we will go to the public market where the robbery was done.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook, who is sitting beside me, asked.

"Yeah," I indolently said and yawned. He looked like he was about to utter something but he just shrugged it off.

I don't know why but I'm just not in the mood. I'm feeling lazy.

"I'm hungry," I murmured but Jungkook was able to hear it because he immediately casted his look at me.

"You just ate when we went to M.S," he unbelievably said. "What kind of stomach do you have?"

"Argh. Whatever," I said and closed my eyes. I'll take a nap for a moment.

Seriously, I can't even take a nap. I need a moment of silence but I could hear the chuckles of these couples beside us. My gosh, guys.

Please let me sleep.

I noticed Jungkook motioned them to keep their mouths shut by putting his index finger on his lips then he pointed at me. Silence prevailed the van after that.

"Thank you," I thanked him telepathically.

But damn! We weren't aware that we are already here at the public market. My sleep was disturbed again!

I roughly rubbed my eyes while frowning. I got off the van just like what the others did. I lazily followed their steps towards the lockers in the public market.

When we got there, you will firstly noticed the opened lockers. One thing is for sure is that the thief is an amateur. He didn't do his work swiftly. I looked at the lockers from the top to the buttom and noticed some powder at the ground.