11: BAD MOOD

CHAPTER 11
Bad Mood

AFTER Jaechan asked me to eat dinner with him, I just continued arranging the things. We are putting the donated toys, clothes and other stuffs in the box.

While my classmates are just looking at me intently.

"What?"

"I smell something fishy," Myungeun said. Don't tell me they will also tease me about Jaechan?

"Is there a fish here?" I sarcastically said.

"Nothing, nevermind. I said you and Jaechan can make a really cute couple. Are you in a relationship now?"

Facepalm.

"No," I said and went out of the classroom. I could still hear them talking inside.

"Yein is in bad mood."

"Maybe she has menstruation."

"It's my first time seeing her in a bad mood."

And I just realized what I did! Wahhhh. They might think that I'm bad. Wahhhhh.

Now, I'm doubting to whether go to the dorm or go back to the classroom. I want to go back to the classroom but I think I need some sleep for now.

When I reached the dorm, I heard some fuss around me.

"Jihye was about to fall but she was caught by Jungkook!"

"Omg! I wish we had witnessed it!"

"Yes you're right! I'll squeal really hard if I'll see that scene!"

The incidenct contaminated that fast. What do I expect? They are both popular in this campus. When I'm about to pass by them, they stopped and looked at me.

"Excuse me. You're classmates with Jungkook and Jihye, right?" Asked by one of them and I just nodded.

"Did you see Jungkook catching Jihye?" I nodded.

"WAHH! You're so lucky! They really fit each other, don't they?" What's with that question? Am I a reporter?

I haven't answered yet but they already have another question. "Are they dating? I've heard that they already are."

I frozed on my spot. And they really ask me about that, huh? Wow just wow.

"Oh hello, guys. No, it's not true. Jungkook is single and he has no interest in love, right, Yein?" I looked at the person who spoke. It's Sujeong.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Haha! We're not that really sure. But if you want to know, why not ask them yourselves?" I didn't let that person continue. I was about to head my way to my room when Sujeong suddenly dragged me to the student lounge.

I sat down on a couch and looked at her getting a coke-in-a-can on a machine near the refrigerator. After getting, she put in on the table and went to the ref. She got cupcakes from here and got back sitting beside me. I opened the television.

"Are you alright?" She asked and opened her drink. I'm alright, why did she ask about it anyway?

"Uhm, fine," I answered and suddenly remembered what happened earlier. "How about you? Are you okay? Do you have problems with Taehyung?"

She desisted from biting her cupcake. She drank her drink then talked.

"Oh, that thing. No, I just don't want to talk to him."