15: STUDENT Y CASE

CHAPTER 15
Student Y Case

THE sun rises as its rays reflect to the windows of the room. I'm currently arranging my stuffs while the others are playing with the kids. After the barbeque party last night, we immediately went back to the house and have a good sleep.

All of them had, expect for me. I looked at the mirror and noticed these heavy, big and dark bags beneath my eyes. Damn. I'd be a rich woman if I will sell these gigantic bags. Well, you can't really say that I slept.

WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY WHEN SOMEONE JUST KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK

He was really unpredictable. I never expected that he would do that.

"Oh okay then. Goodnight," he pulled my hand which made me get closer to him. Our faces are few inches away from each other. He leaned closer and gave my cheek a kiss.

"Wh-whaㅡ" I wasn't able to finish my word when he suddenly turned his back on me. He headed his way back to the greenfield after kissing my cheek. Call me overreacting but that was the first time I was kissed on the cheek by a guy.

Gosh. I can still remember what happened. You, Jeon Jungkook!

The breakfast is done and it's our time now to leave. Sewon, Jihye's mini version couldn't stop from crying which made Jihye to also cry. Told you, they are really alike.

Yein and friends are also preventing themselves from crying, they are fighting the urge to cry. My eyes suddenly found where Dark and Jungkook are.

I'm feeling my cheek becoming warm and red.

"Are you really leaving now, Jungkook-hyung?" Jungkook just nodded as his response.

"Aww. Please do visit us if you have time, okay?"

"Yeah, Dark. Be good, okay?"

"Alright," Dark said and had a fist bump with Jungkook.

Jungkook abruptly looked at me and I avoided his eyes! Damn! My Gosh! My face become more red and warmer.

The biding of farewells didn't take too long and it's now really our time to leave. We exchanged hugs with the kids and I can't help but to feel sad. I'm gonna miss them.

"So.. how are we going to go at the hotel?" Soojung asked the teachers.

"Don't worry. We rented vans and drivers. So we will divide you now in groups."

****

The travel only lasted for a half an hour. Some just stayed at the hotel to get some rest, while the others just left their luggages and then wander around. We are basically one of them.

8AM. We are at an amusement park right. We planned to stop by my house and take our lunch there later. I already told mom and she's glad about it.

I really don't know how Taehyung and the others came up with the idea of going to an amusement park just to kill time. Actually, Jungkook wasn't supposedly be coming with us, but Taehyung persuade him.

We didn't directly go and take the rides. We just roamed around and these and that.

And yeah, it's really awkward to have Jungkook around. We sometimes caught each other looking at each other and set our gazes elsewhere right after. My gosh, why am I being like this?

****

We stayed on a food park here to grab our snacks. Jimin and Kei ordered our food. While waiting for them, I noticed a girl who's on the table right beside us and is frustratingly looking at her phone.