31: SCHOOL FESTIVAL DAY 3

CHAPTER 31
School Festival Day 3

IT'S apparently the last day of our school festival. 8 in the morning and the visiting of booths has already began

The booths are assembled in the grounds. We are staying in big tents built for each class. Even if our booth is too common, the students still visit us. You know, the boys in our class are one of the heartthrobs in the campus.

The wedding booth of the 10B has actually the most visits as of now. And Jungkook keeps going out and out of the tent because of it. This activity has this give and take process, in which we can also gain funds from it. Though all the students' status are stable, we still value money.

"Again? Argh," Jungkook whined but eventually stepped out of the tent.

Whatever. He must be loving his situation right now.

I'm also being abducted by those students in 10B to go to that wedding booth. I don't want to look bad so I had no choice but to just go. You will just need to do their orders and you will be set free afterwards. Like saying your vow to your bride/groom and then insert a ring on his/her ring finger then done.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook finally came back.

"Hey, Yein. Bunch of students approached me and Jiae and asked to give these to you," Mijoo said as she threw the gifts, chocolates, flowers, stuff toys on my lap. Gosh. This is so many. Jiae also did the same that my body can't even handle it all anymore.

"You sure have a lot of admirers. Why not date one of them?" Mijoo said and sat beside me. She took one of my chocolates and I just let her. This is too much for myself so it's just fine to share it to the others.

"Yeah, Mijoo's right," Sujeong said with Kei beside her. They got chairs and sat next to us.

"Seriously, Yein. If only you saw those guys who came to us earlier," Jiae inserted. "They were too shy to give their gifts to you personally."

When the news about me and Jungkook breaking up, though we were never in a relationship at all, flashly spread in the campus, not bragging but many boys started showing out their confessions to me.

I never entertain one of them because I have no interest about dating. I keep on denying their gifts and what but they still insisted me to accept it.

The pageant is already today and I should be resting by now but it's just too bored to be alone. It will still be at 8PM so I still have time to chill out.

"Sorry, Yein. But can you come with us again?"

As if I have a choice so I just stood up and followed them towards the wedding booth.

But as soon as we reached the wedding booth, my so-called groom is not yet here. I'm kinda startled about it though. Usually, the grooms got here first and they are the ones who will wait for their brides. But it's the other way round right now.

I've been waiting for 5 minutes but the groom is not yet here. Seriously, will he really make me wait here?

Not so far from my place, I spot a familiar person walking towards where I am.

Oh my god. Why is he here? Do they now allow outsiders to go inside the Mystic? Does he know about us? About us having special abilities?

"You looked surprised," he said and plastered a smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I want to see you," he said and winked at me. Damn.