8: UNFAIR FIGHT

CHAPTER 8
Unfair Fight

SUJEONG and Kei started dragging me as soon as got off the taxi. We went inside the mall and people's gazes are set on us.

"That 3 boys are handsome!"

"The other one seems so cold, like look at his eyes."

"The girls are also beautiful and hot!"

"Are they all couples? Please tell me they are not!"

I can't determine how I was able to hear their fuss. Is it because of my ability or their voices are just loud enough for us to clearly hear it. Their ganders seemed to be fatal as if they are already killing us inside their minds. I was about to read their minds but I was reminded that we can only read the minds of extramundanes.

1PM and we haven't taken our lunch yet. We decided to go to a restaurant and take our lunch.

Kei and Jimin went to order our food leaving the four us here in our table. I don't know why but I feel like the situation is really awkward. Sujeong seemed to be silent since we went in this mall earlier.

"Sujeong!" Taehyung called Sujeong but Sujeong is much engrossed on her phone.

Speaking of phone...

"Jungkook," I said and he looked at me. "Thank you," I said and gave him back his phone. I borrowed it earlier to search about the table of elements. I'm not really familiar with some of the elements that's why I borrowed to search it. It was helpful to the case earlier, wasn't it?

Before Jungkook could have get his phone, Taehyung immediately got it. Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung surrendered with no hesitation. He looked like a kid who's afraid of getting scolded.

"Sujeong!" Taehyung again called Sujeong but Sujeong just ignored him

"Sujeong!"

"Sujeong!"

"Sujeong!"

"SUJEONG!!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED!?"

"Hi," Taehyung answered and laughed afterwards. Their endless fight begins. But I also noticed that Sujeong hasn't been talking to Taehyung since we got here.

[ SO WHAT NOW? YOU ARE GOING TO AGAIN CATCH MY ATTENTION. OH SWEETIE, PLEASE NOT ME! ]

I was surprised when I read Sujeong's thought. Is she referring to Taehyung?

"Pst! What did you do? Sujeong looks like she's mad at you."

"I also don't know. She's ignoring me since we went here."

Minutes passed, Kei and Jimin went back with our food.

Since the day I first stepped in Mystic, I already felt that there is something going on between Kei and Jimin. Especially during my first dinner at Mystic, Jimin was always stealing glances from Kei and Kei was also like that. I smell love.

When the food are already set on the table and we are about to take a bite, suddenly..

"Don't you all dare get close or else something bad will happen to this kid."

We turned our heads to that person. We can't see that person's face properly because of the cap that he's wearing. He's holding a pocket knife and pointed it directly on the kid's neck.