16: BOYFRIEND - GIRLFRIEND

CHAPTER 16
Boyfriend-Girlfriend

"Do you think Jungkook's plan will work?"

"Of course. We just need to stick to it."

11AM. We are now heading to my house. After the discussion about what Jungkook planned, they decided to go to my house.

I rang the doorbell and in a few seconds, Mom welcomed us. We took our steps towards inside.

"Hello, Mrs. Jeong," my friends greeted and bowed.

"Oh, hi! Are you Yein's friends?"

"Yes, mom. They are."

"I'm Ryu Sujeong, Ma'am," Sujeong sweetly introduced herself then mom and her kissed by each other's cheeks.

Do you get what I mean? Like what most women do when they meet someone and they tend to kiss by each other's cheeks.

"Hello, Auntie," Kei greeted. Mom and Kei know each other since Kei is my friend since we were kids.

"How's your mom, Kei? Give my regards to her," mom said. "Sure!"

"These are Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook," I introduced the boys. Taehyung shakes hands with my mom, Jimin too. Yay! They became behave and decent in an instant.

Oh no. They shook hands with my mom, don't tell me, Jungkook will not do the same thing!

"Wonderful day, Ma'am," Jungkook politely said and.. he shook hands with my mom.

Am I not dreaming!?

"Oh, just call me Auntie Hyerim."

Mom and Jungkook had a staring contest for seconds. The ganders they are giving to each other seemed like they know each other unknowingly.

"Okaaay! Feel yourself at home while I'm preparing your lunch." Mom left us after that.

"Your house has a nice interior, Yein. It's well designed and the color combinations are really pretty in the eyes."

"Oh, thanks."

They roamed around the living room. Looking at the photo albums, photo frames and whatsoever.

"Where's your dad, Yein?" Sujeong asked. Kei grabbed her hand as if she was about to stop Sujeong from asking about my dad.

"I haven't met my dad since I was born," I said.

"Oh my gosh, sorry," Sujeong apologetically said with worries in her eyes.

"It's okay," I smiled to assure her.

"Guys! Isn't this is Dean Soojin?!" Taehyung exclaimed out of nowhere. He's where the photo frames are. We went to him when he said that.

"Jungkook, isn't he is your dad?" Jungkook got the frame from Taehyung and took a look at it.

"Yes," he said.

"This is Yein's mom in the middle. So I guess the girl beside her is your mom, and the guy is your dad which is Dean Soojin." Jungkook just nodded.

So does it mean our parents know each other?

"Yes. I'm acquainted with Jungkook's parents. His mom is my best friend," Mom said behind us. "The lunch is ready, let's eat now."

I just realized how small the world is. I never expected mom is friends with Jungkook's parents.

We settled ourselves in the dining area. Kei is sitting between me and Sujeong and we are facing across the boys. Jungkook in front of me, Jimin in front of Kei and Taehyung in front of Sujeong.