39: BATTLE OF EXTRAMUNDANES

CHAPTER 39
The Battle of Extramundanes

"The Battle of Extramundanes.."

We all gaped as those words went inside our ears.

"I am Ms. Raeun, daughter of our Alpha Jinhoo," she introduced herself and another surprise has appeared. She is gorgeously beautiful, no flaws can be seen in her. You can say that she can easily captivate anyone's eyes. Argh, how I wish I'm as pretty as her. You can really feel the superiority that is within her.

But damn, I still have a problem, my other ability is not working. I don't know what to do with this.

"Okay, what happened last night was obviously planned. The drinks you drank last night were mixed with I don't know the name of that drug, but it was helpful to get you all lose your consciousness."

Ahh.. now we know. Some just nodded as they heard that, some started chitchatting, some just remained listening and I'm one of them.

"So when you lost your consciousness, we took that chance to bring you all here. Actually the resort is not that really far from where we are as of the moment. We just decided to set the team building here to test your survival and fitness in this kind of environment."

"Some of the bravos here are wondering why their other ability is not working."

Is she a mind reader? I was thinking about that since earlier when I found out that it wasn't working.

"Don't worry, guys. It's normal, they also put some drugs on your dinner last night to deactivate your other ability. I'm sure you also had a dream, right?"

Dream?

Oh yes! I had a dream as soon as I fainted. It asked me what should I choose between the two and I didn't know it was referring to my abilities.

"It asked you which ability you would want to keep and you unconsciously chose one. You need to only have one ability to make the competition fair," she followed up.

Now, it finally makes sense. Goodness gracious, I was damn really antsy because of that.

"Okay. Since it already 6:15 in the morning and we'll start right away at 8AM, I should tell you now the flow of this event."

"There would be only four activities to be held this day. The first game will be at 8AM and it will be the Room Escape, just like what you had but this is added with lots of codings and other difficult puzzles and problems to solve. First place 100, second 75, last 50. If anyone gets to break the rules, the group will be automatically disqualified."

"Next game, the Maze Escape, you will be trapped in a maze and you will be encountering difficulties throughout the maze. First place 100, second 75, third 50."

"Third game, you will have a group combat. Same scoring system. For the last game, we won't spill anything, it's for you to know and find out."

Sounds interesting.. the spirit in me got energized. It's been a long time since I was physically active.

"Each school has their own bases, your breakfast are already served there. Gears, costumes and other materials for today's event are also there. See you at the Stadium by 8AM. Goodluck!"

The prize for the winner wasn't stated but I guess there won't be any prizes other than the title that would be owned as the best school of extramundanes.

Heol. My energy is boosting up, I'm obviously excited for this!

****

After a few minutes of walking, we eventually reached our booth. Fudge, it's too small for us. We are around 100 students and we don't apparently fit all here in our booth. Some need to stay out in order for the others to go inside the booth to get their food.