Music Night

Noah's POV:

Kaylee came back earlier than Skye asked her to. She sat at the Juice Bar and put her head in her hands. Another fight. With her dad. I sat down next to her.
"Another fight?" I said. She looked up and sighed.
"He hates me. He really hates me." She said leaning her head back against the chair.
"How can anyone hate you?" I say smiling. She stared at me with her 'Noah this is not the time to joke and I'm not in the mood' face.
"Alright. Sorry." I said.
"He wants me to go to a business school." She said.
"And he doesn't know I sing." She whispered loud enough for me to hear.
"What? He doesn't know? You've been singing forever!" I say.
"If he found out, then he'd make me go to a business school. Make my life miserable." She said. I sighed. Kaylees father was ruthless. If she moved... That is my biggest fear. Kaylee was an amazing singer. She's my best friend. And a talent like hers, I've never seen before. We sat there in silence for a while not realizing music night was about to start. I stood up and held my hand out for her to take.
"Come on superstar. You have an audience to blow away." Smiling, Kaylee took my hand and we walked to the stage. I got behind my laptop and pressed 'play'.

Watch Me

The crowd screamed and clapped. Skye looked happy that this was such a huge success.

Alex's POV:

After the concert, we all cleaned up. The amount of garbage people left after this music night thing was insane. Noah and Kaylee were talking, laughing, and flirting with each other. Skye and Sean were talking bf/gf style. Danielle and Ben talked and Ben actually laughed.

Wait. What is happening? Everyone is stuck in Love City......

Well I guess Noah and Kaylee were always stuck in Love City...

but Danielle and Ben?!

Noah's POV:

Alex seemed lost in thought. What am I saying? She is always lost in thought.

Me and Kaylee talked about music and the Lodge and about the love triangle.

"You think Danielle and Ben will get together?" Kaylee asks.
"What? They hate each other." I say.
"Well then there must have been something in the juice cause..." she said turning to look at Ben and Danielle. They were talking. Laughing. What the... my mouth hung open. No. Way. Kaylee started laughing.
"You're reaction!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"I finally have something against Ben! How is Mr. Danielle?" I say.
"Mr. Danielle? Come up with something new. Like... uh..." she said. She starting thinking.
"Oh! I know! You know how there is Sken and Skean?" She actually seems excited about this. I nod.
"Then, Benielle!" She says. Benielle. Ben. Eille.
"That's good! Thanks Kayls!" I say. She smiles at Ben and Danielle.
"They're the Lodge's newest couple, not us." I say. After realizing what I said, i stared at my feet.
"Yup." She says.
"Yeah."
"Uh huh."
"You know what? We could show Ben that we're the newest couple. Not him and Danielle." I say.
"Couple?" She says.
"I— mean you know like best friends." I say awkwardly.
"Yeah. We could." She says. Wait what?
"Seriously? Be a couple?" I say.
"Yeah."
"I mean if you don't want" she starts.
"No. We'll beat them." I say handing her a broom.

Ben's POV:

I saw Kaylee talking to Noah and saw her mouth say 'couple'.
"Danielle. Look." I say motioning to Kaylee and Noah. Danielle told Skye and Sean and Alex. Now we all were watching them talk.
3...2...1

"NAYLEE!" We all yelled. They looked at us blushing. Then, Noah whispered something to Kaylee. She smiled. They grabbed the garbage bags and threw them at us. Danielle screamed and dodged the bags. Garbage was everywhere.
"Oh just you wait." Alex said picking a tissue off her shirt. She grabbed a bag and threw it at them. We were in full blown battle. Skye and Sean versus Kaylee and Noah versus Alex versus Danielle and me. Alex won.
"How did she win alone?" Skye asked.
"How did she not?" Sean asks.
"Good game Naylee." Danielle said to them.
"You too Benielle." Noah says. Did he just—
Me and Danielle blushed.

"It's true!" Kaylee and Noah yelled.
"BENIE-". started Kaylee. Then she turned quiet.

Noah's POV:

Then, someone who could possibly change everything walked in.