SEAN!

Ben's POV:

I took Noah to a spot that I thought would suit him for his first lesson. I told him to put his helmet on. He got on the bike. 'Oh please can he be good at this!'I thought to myself. I told him to bike to the tree I flagged. He got on his bike, and he starting peddling to his location. He went average speed and stopped a little too late. He didn't get hurt which was good.
"That wasn't terrible." I said.
"There's stuff you don't know about me." Noah says staring at his bike.
"Um... well, let's try the zig zag route." I said leading him through the trees. He got the hang of that in no time. He mastered every other route I showed in no time. By the time the sun began to set, I was astonished. We decided to head back to the Lodge. When we got there, Noah headed to the Juice Bar and I headed to tell Sean about Noah. I found him with Skye working on something. He looked up.
"Hey man. You're probably tired right?" said Sean.
"No." I said.
"No? Dude," he began.
"No. He's actually good." I said sitting on a table. Sean chuckled. He looked at me.
"Seriously? Come on Ben, he must've tricked you. Have you not seen him? He's so thin." Sean said rolling his eyes.
"He mastered the zig zag route in 15 minutes!" I argued. Why was Sean acting like this? I could tell Skye was thinking the same thing because she let go of his hand.

"So?"

"It took you a week to get it! He did it right in front of me!" He shook his head.
"Sean why can't you just accept the fact that Noah is good at biking?" said Skye as she looked at her boyfriend.

"You don't believe me?" I said standing up.
"Ben..." He started.
"Tomorrow. See for yourself." I said storming out of there.

Skye's POV:

"What was that?" I said to Sean when Ben had left.

"What was what? That Noah can't do that? You haven't known him as long as I have." Sean scoffed as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"No. Since when have you turned against Noah?"

"Let's Just finish this Skye." He said soothingly.

"Finish it yourself." I said walking out of my Dad's office. I ran into Noah at the front desk.

"Oh hey Skye." He said smiling.
"Hey Noah." I smiled back.
"I'm heading home. See you tomorrow." He said sipping his juice and walking out with his bike.

I watched him leave.
Who would've thought Noah could be a biker?

:The next day:

Ben's POV:

Sean went with me and Noah. We got to the woods.
"Alright mate. Let's see what you've got." Sean sighed looking at his watch. Noah was about to put his helmet on, when Sean stopped him.
"Is something wrong?" Noah said in his usual polite manner.
"No helmet," Nervousness showed on my friend.
"Sean, are you crazy?" I said.
"No. It's a test." He snapped harshly.
"What?" Noah said, "N-n-no helmet?"
"Yeah... you're obviously good at it. No helmet." Noah gulped and got on his bike. He rode a few feet and stopped. Sean chuckled. He started again, biked through the trees, the zig zag route like I helped him master. 'Come on Noah... you got this' I whispered silently to myself. Mr. Kaylee rode on the rock slope, something he was still having trouble with. He went towards the ramp. I didn't notice it till Sean yelled his name out.

"Noah! DON'T GO ON THE RAMP!!" My eyes widened. Did Sean just say 'ramp'? Noah wasn't ready for that yet!
"STOP! You'll hurt yourself!" I yelled, panic running through me.
If Noah got hurt, the only my person getting hurt was me. From Kaylee. Who I know, when she will hear that I broke her new boyfriends arm, will fly out to break mine.
He kept peddling. He ramped. When he didn't come back up, me and Sean ran to him. We saw him there, bike landed, him on his phone.
"Noah..." Sean began with a murderous tone. I couldn't help it.
"THAT WAS AMAZING!" I said jumping off the ramp to join him. Sean stood there, dumbfounded. I didn't notice that he had headphones on.
"Why are you wearing headphones?" I asked.
"Huh? What? Sorry, I was listening to music. What were you saying?" Noah took his favorite orange headphones off.
"Why are you wearing headphones?"
"Oh. Because, so I could drown out Sean's threatening voice. I would've fallen on Rock Slope if it weren't for music." He smiled.
"Well, I'll meet you at the Lodge. My breaks almost over." He began biking his way back when...