Oh.My.God

-3 weeks later-
Danielle's POV:

Noah walked in for work. Me, Alex, Skye, Ben, and Sean stared at him.

"Oh"
"My" Alex said.
"God" Skye finished. Noah changed his style completely!

We stared at him as he walked to the Juice Bar

"BEN!" Me and Skye whisper/yelled.

"Kaylee is going to kill you guys." Alex laughed walking to the reception.

For once I agree with her.
__________________________
Skye's POV:

We watched Noah all day. His whole personality was turned around. Instead of being the funny and quirky one, he was basically a nicer version of Sean. Me, Danielle, and Alex had a meeting.
"Ok what are we going to do about this?" I said.
"Call Kaylee." Alex said. Danielle agreed.
"Are you guys sure? What if she freaks out?" I pointed out. They thought about it. We agreed to call her. The phone rang until she picked it up a few minutes later. She was in her living room, I think, she had a dark blue long sleeve shirt on with Maroon colored sweatpants.
"Hi." We said.
"Hi." She replied tiredly.
"Long weekend?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yeah we have sort of a problem." Said Danielle.
"What is it?"
"Well...." i started. Alex yelled Noah's name . He came downstairs.
"What?" He asked. We pointed to the phone. He smiled.
"Hi Kaylee." He said happily. Her eyes widened.
"Hi Noah." She replied slowly.
"Hey. So, why'd you call?" He asked.
"No reason." She said confusingly.
"Ok. Well, I'll talk to you tonight Kayles."He said, "Im going mountain biking." He smiled. He said goodbye and left. Kaylee stared at us. Me and Danielle started to talk at once. Alex was enjoying the drama.
"So... do you like the new Noah?" Danielle said hopeful. She was quiet for a sec.
"HE's BASICALLY SEAN AND BEN!!" She yelled, a little confused. We smiled nervously. Alex fell over laughing. We stared at Alex weirdly.
"KAYLEEE!!!!!!" There was a big scream. Her eyes widened.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" Someone added. Her brother came into view. His hair had many streaks of dark purple. Kaylee tried not to laugh. When Alex finally came back from laughing... she laughed again after seeing Jonathan's hair. Danielle started laughing and I couldn't help it. We were all laughing. Jonathan had a look of anger on his face. He glared at Kaylee. A murderous glare. Kaylee's smile faded and she dropped her phone and ran. Her brother chased after her. I shook my head and hung up. As we walked back up, Alex was still laughing, and Danielle was complaining about Kaylee's sleeping style. When my cousin stopped laughing, she and Danielle went into an argument about sleeping wear style.

I stopped dead.
"Guys." They ignored me.
"GUYS!" I yelled. They looked at me. I pointed to Noah.

Noah was talking to a girl. She was giggling and they were flirting with each other. We looked at each other.

Alex marched up to him and made him face us.
"Who is this?" She demanded.
"Yeah!" Danielle added standing by Noah's side.

"This is Angela." He smiled to her. We glared at him.

"Did you forget about Kaylee?!" I said, worried and shocked. This was not Noah.

"Oh....uh..." Angela watched this go on.
"You know what? I'll see you later Noah." She said in an innocent voice.

"Not later!" Alex snapped to her.
"What is you're guys problem?" She said.

"Our problem?" I said.
"YOU are messing with the wrong group of people." Alex said with a frustrated tone.

"And I'm sorry, Noah is unavailable. He has a girlfriend." Danielle said, "So beat it!" She ended through gritted teeth. Noah sighed and rolled his eyes.
Angela with a shocked face walked away.

"What did you do that for?" He said.
"Ahem! What about Kaylee?!" Danielle said.
"Who will tell her? She's thousand of miles away!" Noah defended.

"We will!" We said in unison. Sean and Ben walked in.

"What happened?" Ben said.

"Noah thinks he can cheat on Kaylee!" Alex said glaring at him.

__________________
__________________

I'll try to make the switches more consistent from now on.

#NoMuslimBan
Have a great day!
-Aleena