Invitation

Kaylee's POV:

We were walking to our lockers when Emine ran up to us.
"Hello." She sang.
"Hey." We responded. Just then, two twin boys came up to us. They both had dark brown hair and gray eyes.

"Blake!" One of the twins said as they did a 'bro-hug'.

"You know what time of year it is?" One of them said.

"Our Christmas Holiday Extravaganza!" They yelled. Kids looked at us as they walked by.

"Here ya go m'lady." One said as they handed an invitation to Natalie.

"Thank you kind sir." She replied. They handed each to everyone except me and Emine.

"Oh, and we can't forget about the New Girl." One said handing one to me. Great. I have a nickname here.

"Uh... Thanks?"

"We haven't introduce ourselves. I'm Tyson and this is my brother Tyler."

"Hi."

"Inside your envelope will be a name of a person and you have to bring a present for them." Tyson, I think, explained.

"Like a gift exchange?"

"Not bad for the New Girl." He smiled.

"Where's my invitation Tyson!" Emine whined.

"You think your getting invited after last years fiasco?" They snapped.

"See you there." They said. One of them stopped.

"Oh and Kaylee, welcome to Australia." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Hey Tyson wait up!" He ran off. I turned my attention to the invitation in my hand.

"What happened last year?" I asked.

"Oh! I'll explain!" Matt said excitedly, "Emine promised Tyson and Tyler that SHE would provide ALL the food and drinks BUT she didn't."

"Oh." When I got home, I looked at the invitation.

To: Kaylee New Girl
From: Tyler and Tyson Luethers

You're invited to our CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Attire: casual

P.S- Welcome to Australia New Girl :)

A piece of paper fell out of it. It said 'Tyler' on it. So I have to get a present for Tyler? Someone I just met? Great. Just great.

-Time Skip: 2 weeks-

Saturday: means that today is the party. It started at 2:00 and it was currently 1:00. I walked to my closet and threw open the doors. What do you wear to your first Australian party? Is it the same as back at the Lodge? After questioning myself for about 15 minutes, I settled on a gray sweater,
light pink jeans, black wedges, and small pink flower earrings.