Harder or Easier? Part 1

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER, YOU SHOULD READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE IF YOU'VE WATCHED THE SHOW, SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEOS, AND LISTENED TO THE SONGS.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL SEE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIDE OF KAYLEE MARSDEN.

IT IS ALSO FILLED WITH A LOT OF, AND I MEAN A LOT,  OF DRAMA!!
~~~~~~~
Just kidding! Go ahead and read it since I know you guys have already gone crazy on the comments.
~~~~~~~
Kaylee's POV:

I stared at him.

"Break up?" I said.

"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry." Noah answered.

"It's—It's... ok." I whispered.

"Sorry. We're still friends right?" He smiled.

"..... Uh, yeah. Yeah. Still friends." I said trying to not cry.

"Great!" He smiled a big one. I smiled slightly.

"Bye then." He hung up.
I stared at his face going away. I felt the tears go down my cheeks... and I let them.  I looked at he picture of Noah by my bed. I threw it on the floor and then buried my face in my hands. Jonathan opened the door slightly.

"Kaylee?" He said softly. I didn't look up.

"What happened?" Kelly asked as they both walked in quietly. Jonathan closed the door behind him.

"Kaylee?" He asked again.

"NOTHING!" I practically yelled looking at him. He and Kelly stared at me, startled.

"Kaylee—" Kelly said

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. I pushed them out and slammed the door. I sat against the door and cried into my knees.

Jonathan's POV:

"What just happened?" Kelly said as we went to the kitchen.

"I don't know. But it's scaring me. I've never seen her like this." I said as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Positive."

"Maybe she's just acting out from the move."

"No. If that was it, she'd do it in the first month. Not the 4 month here."

"True."

"Maybe... no" Kelly said.

"No, what?"

"Maybe... and I'm not saying it's true..." she said, "Maybe something happened back at the Lodge. Like, Noah wise." I stared at her.

"No. Absolutely not. Noah would never do anything to make her cry like this."

"John," She said taking my hand, "it could be it."

"No no no. He's loved her the same since they were 3. Nothing has changed him. Not when his mum left, not when Audrey died, Nothing." Kelly walked to the sink.

"Didn't I have to change you?" She said putting a hand on my shoulder and then she went to our room.

-The Next Day-

(Still Jonathan's POV)

Kaylee and Mum went shopping for Kaylee's dress for the wedding. After eating breakfast and waiting 15 minutes to make sure Kay was gone, I went to her room.

"We shouldn't do this." Kelly said when we stopped at Kaylee's door.

"I need to know." I said opening the door. Everything looked the same to me.