It's Almost Christmas!

If you don't like shots, I suggest you read up to 'Dr. Roth started with the tests' and skip to Blake's POV.
Thanks for reading 🙂
___________________________
Samantha's POV:

I was in the hospital still. 3 months and I'm not allowed out. It's almost Christmas! I stared out the window. I still couldn't get my mind around them lying to me. I sat up to get a better view at the snow falling. My dad walked in a few minutes later.
"Hey Samantha." He said with a cheerful tone.

"Hi." I whispered. I couldn't even talk normally anymore.

"There's someone here to see you." I stared at the door as Blake walked in. He had the same goofy grin from when he visited the last time. I looked at my phone on the table next to me and took it. Even though it hurt, I didn't care. I tried to ignore him but it's hard when your dad leaves you alone with a boy you accidentally told about your feelings.

"So.... silent treatment." He says. I look up from my phone.

"What did I do?" He finally asks.
"Seriously."

"Everything." I respond turning my phone off. He looked hurt in his eyes.

"Everything? Like... what do you mean exactly?"

"Well let's see... lying."

"But it was one lie. Why are you only mad at me? Natalie lied as well."

"Why did you even lie to me in the first place?" I answered. He stayed silent.

"Cause..."

"Cause?"

"Um..."

"Um...?

"Uh..."

"Uh...?"

"I don't know!" He yelled. Woah. Ok. I accidentally activated the violent part of Blake. I stared at him. I found myself staring into his eyes...

No. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

But I couldn't. He was staring back at me in the way someone does right before they're about to kiss you. I finally got out of his hypnotizing. There was an awkward silence.
"Whats shaking?" My dad said walking in while eating a bag of chips. Don't tell me he just said 'what's shaking'.
"Excuse me, Mr. Jakobson." Dr. Roth said walking to me.

"We have to do tests, your boyfriend can wait outside." He said.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said.
"She's not my girlfriend." Blake responded quietly. 

"Oh. I thought..." he said awkwardly.
"Cause you guys were staring into each other's eyes..." He said scratching the back of his neck. Our eyes widened. Blake stared at his feet and I stared at my hands.

"Out." My dad said dragging Blake by his arm. He closed the door and Dr. Roth started with the tests. The shots were pretty decent size. Like flu-shot size. But way more painful.
The first few times he gave me the shot... I'll admit I cried.
It's so painful because it's supposed to help make the walls in my heart that are making it harder for blood to pump through me thinner. (I made this shot up)
I read the description in the brochure they gave dad.

Dr. Roth left and came back with a new shot. It was a blood test. Simple right? Yeah... I wish. But your arm hurts a lot after the first shot so when you take a blood test... it hurts.

Blake's POV:

I looked through the small window on the door. She seemed fine. The doctor left and walked back in. When he gave her a blood test, she closed her eyes. I was confused because she never cries at shots and has never feared them. I didn't have an answer for this. The doctor left and let me go back inside.

"So... you like me?" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah don't let it go to your head." She said rolling her eyes.

Kaylee's POV:

Noah changed. That's great. I was sitting in the living room after Jonathan gave up on trying to chase me. Kelly walked in and saw me thinking.

"What happened?" She asked. I was still thinking so I didn't hear her.

"Hello?" She said trying to get my attention.

"Huh? What?" I said looking up at her. She asked again and I sighed and laid down on the sofa.  She sat down next to me.

"Did you dye Jonathan's hair?"
She smiled.

"You did?"
"You know he thought I did it? He hid my phone and I can't find it."

"Oh. Well... what do you want me to do about it?"

"Uh.... confess?"

"Uh no. I have to go away this weekend for my work so you have to do it yourself."

"You're leaving me with him?"
"Fine." She got up and walked to the kitchen. I didn't leave my position. I stared at the ceiling. Usually Noah would drag me to do something. Anything. Go for a walk, ease dropping on Skye and Sean and Ben's fights, hanging out with Alex and planning pranks to pull on the rest of the crew.

Thinking about this was making me miss The Lodge even more.

Australia was too quiet.
________________________________________________

Helllllo!
Sorry for not updating in sooo long. I've been busy.

If you like Harry Potter, go and check out my cousin WizardWriter19 fanfic!
It's really good!

Have a great day!
-Aleena