I Needed to Clear My Mind

No ones POV:

Kaylee sat on her bed thinking about whether to say yes to Tyler's offer. 'He's worse than a player.' What would Noah say? She put all her feelings for Tyler aside knowing that if she wanted to be popular, then she had to do what was right...

Say no.

Tyson's POV:

I was having a nice dream about waffles and video games when I began hearing slammed doors. Opening my eyes, Tyler walked in looking through my things.
"What are you doing?"

"Looking for something." I groaned and sat up.

"What specifically?"

"My cologne." I looked at my alarm clock and it read 9:00 a.m.

"At 9:00 a.m in the morning? Dude, we're on school vacation. Where are you going so early in the day?"

"A date."

"Ooh. With Kaylee?" I was interested now.

"No. Janet Olmolip."

"What? I thought you were with Kaylee."

"No. She declined my offer."

"What a shock." I comforted sarcastically.

"Shut it dimwit.

"Sorry your royal ness." I glared at him and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After 20 minutes, I headed downstairs for breakfast. Mum stood there, waving at Tyler as he left.
"Morning Mum."
"Morning Tyson." She smiled. While I walked to the living room, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a blue and gray half-sleeve shirt with my sleeping pajamas. Mum put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. Thanking her, I turned the TV on.

"I'm getting groceries. Want anything?" Mum said grabbing her purse.

"No... wait, Strawberry Eclairs?" I smiled sweetly.

"I knew you were going to say that." She smiled and kissed my cheek and left.
[][][][][][]
(Still Tyson's POV)

Dad left the newspaper on the table and I picked it up and read the headline.
'STOCK EXCHANGE." Boring! The TV went to the radio again.
"Hey! It's Flava Effractarius. I would like to say congrats on Milo P. for figuring out what my name actually means. Blonde Hacker. Now, it's not what it sounds like all you computer obsessed people." (She's based on the main character from Radio Rebel) She was really funny. Everyone listened to her songs and podcasts. My phone buzzed and it seemed that Samantha  and Blake were coming over. I called my mother  to tell her. They came 15 minutes later and we hung out in my living room. The news just talked about the newspaper headline. Yawn.

"I wonder what Blonde Hacker's actual name IS." Samantha said and opened her laptop to look.
"It's impossible." Blake shrugged.
"Nothing is impossible!" I yelled. They looked at me.
"I'll just run the name through my database." After a few minutes, "it's impossible."

"Ha! Told ya!" Blake gloated. She came on the radio again.

"This next song is for all of my fans who have been here from the start." I smiled big, She was taking to me. I've been there from the start.