Sabrena Kameron part 2

previously on "To Be a Singer" :

A girl was laying on the grass, eyes closed. She looked oddly familiar. The black, and gold bracelet. I stared at the girl till it hit me, I knew who was laying there.
Samantha
[]£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥[]

Natalie's POV:

Everything after that was a blur. Samantha was rushed to the hospital, Blake was freaking out cause his best friend/ crush passed out, Kaylee didn't even know what was happening, and I was waiting for news from Mr. Jack. Matt tried to make me feel better but his sense of humor couldn't make me feel better. Sabrena was talking to her dad, Mr. Kameron, to see if he got any news. Mr. Jack excused us from only 3 classes to wait for Samantha.
"My dad won't tell me anything." She said as she slumped in her chair with a frustrated tone. I leaned my head back and saw Kaylee on her phone. She was playing with her bracelet again and was listening to music.
"How can you be listening to music at a time like this?" I asked her.
"It helps me feel like... everything will be ok." She said back quietly.     Well, she has her ways, and I have my ways. Which is... wait do I even have a way? I thought about it for a little bit. I guess my way is shopping. Which is my answer to everything. Hey, don't judge me.
Our skipping class card was almost over. Come on doctor! I want to see my best friend! Blake was quiet and Kaylee smiled sadly to her phone.
"Hey Kaylee." I asked.
"Yeah?" She said taking her headphones off.

"Are you sure you're going to do business?"

"I...Yeah."

"But that's so boring"

"I know. But it's... interesting."

"Seriously?"

"Yes?"

"If you weren't to do business what would you do?"

"Uh....um.... i... engineering? Doctor?"

"Oh. Nice choices." She nodded.

"Why were you smiling to your phone sadly?" I was trying to take my mind off Samantha.

"Oh... my old friends."

"Are you going to visit them in the summer?"

"I... if my dad lets me."

"Oh. Sorry. Im just trying to get my mind of Sammy."

"Sammy?"

"Don't tell her I'm telling you this but I sometimes call her Sammy. She hates it." She smiled. Sabrena ran to us.

"Guys!" She said. We looked at her.
"The doctor is here to tell the principal what happened." It was quiet for a second. We all got up and ran to the principals office. Blake was ahead us. The doctor was tall and thin. She has black curly long hair. She was talking to the principal, and Mr. Jack had a stern face on.
"Thank you Dr. Potts."

"Potts?" Kaylee said. The doctor turned around.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" She asked her.
"No." Kaylee said mysteriously.
"Well I've got to go." She said.
"Yeah." Kaylee said.

Samantha's father ran in.
"Niall! What happened? The doctors told me to come here." Mr. Jakobson asked.

"Close the door Matt." He said. Samantha's father sat down.

"What happened to Samantha is..." Mr. Jack started. He took his glasses off.

"hypertrophic cardiomyopathy." He said.