I was Never Here

Narrator: Me

It had been one week since the fire broke out and one week since Kaylee refused to talk to Kelly and Jonathan. On the bright side, it was her first hockey game. She sat on the sidelines, pulling her ice skates on. Her hair put half up half down, she got on the ice with her hockey stick. She skated towards Samantha and Blake but a girl skated into her, making her fall. She got up almost immediatley while Tyson skated over and helped the other girl up.

"I'm so sorry!" The mystery girl exclaimed.

"It's fine. Really." She smiled.

"Real smooth BookWorm." Tyson smirked.

"Ha-ha very funny."

"Oh Kaylee, this is Taylor. Mr. Jack's grandaughter."

"Niece actually." 

"Kaylee." She said, holding a hand out to shake. Taylor shook. Kaylee skated over to her friends, leaving the two alone. "Looks like Tyson isn't doing such a good job with  teaching. "

"Yeah. He's too busy laughing at her." Blake smiled.

Kaylee's POV:

We began practice but it was sort of hard. Tyson was teaching Taylor how to ice skate which wasn't a problem at all. The REAL problem was Natalie...who was filming us. The puck came close and I hit it with all my strength. It went flying towards Taylor. Whoops, heh heh. Her eyes widened and without falling, she skated as fast as she could to get out of the way. Tyson's stared at her, his mouth wide.
"Great job Blondy!" He said to her.
"Huh?"
"You just skated without falling. That's an improvement Blondy."
"I have a name you know."
"Blondy's better."
"That's cold."
"Oh shut up Book Worm." He said, and they continued bickering as they got off the ice. Blake and Samantha teamed up against me and I'm proud to say... I missed 4/10 shots. After practice, I headed to the library to get some extra studying done.
And why was I not surprised to see Tyson and Taylor there. Finding a table all to myself in the back, I opened my textbooks and began studying. Just then, Tyler walked up to me.
"Hey." He smiled.
"Hi?"
"What's with the confusion?"
"I don't know."
"Are you ok?"
"Tyler I'm really not in the mood. I have to study and deal with stuff at home."
"Oh... sorry. I was just wondering... do you want to go out on a date this Saturday?" I stopped writing and finally decided to look up at him. His hair was slicked to the side, new look?
"A date?"
"Yeah. So what do you say?"
"Uh... I'll think about it."
"Ok. Great." He smiled and left.

"I wouldn't go on a date with him if I were you." Said a random person. I looked around.
"What?"
"I wouldn't go out with him." The same voice.
"Who are you?" My voice was beginning to shake. A girl came out from behind a bookshelf. She had short black hair and it had a blue clip in it. Her nails were painted dark blue and white. And she had gray eyes that bore into you, honestly it was creepy.
"Tracey. Tracey Gillomer."

"H-hi." I stammered.

"You're Kaylee Marsden aren't you? The owner of William Marsden Inc.'s little sister...The girl from Ireland that doesn't have an Irish accent." I started playing with my bracelet.

"Y-yes."

"That boy Tyler, don't go out with him."

"W-why?"

"'Cause he's a complete doush bag that's why."

"Um..." Tracey looked at me and then sighed .

"Look at it like this." She took a pencil from by pencil case and held it horizontally in front of me.

"This is you right now. So new, so innocent." She said.
"Then, Tyler comes."
"He gives you nicknames, roses, takes you out on dates..."
"Makes you feel like you're special, you know?" I nodded slightly.
"Then... He does this." she broke the the pencil in half, "he breaks your heart. Makes you feel like a Nothing." My eyes widened.

"I knew he was a player but..." she laughed.

"A player? Honey no. He's worse than a player." She leaned back on the chair.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

"Say no to him. Obviously."

"O-ok."

"Well, catch you later Kaylee Marsden... and I was never here." She got up and walked away with her things.

Wow. Tracey is... interesting.

So do I take her word? Is Tyler REALLY that... mean and selfish?
••••••••••
Hello people!
So, I know it's a small chapter but I'm working on it.
I'll give you a sneak peak of the next chapter.
__________________________
"Did you hear? The Flava Effractarius struck again!"
__________________________

That's all I'm giving you.

Heh heh.

Well, have a great day!
-Aleena